Gather your friends or family together and take advantage of our fantastic private lesson prices. Choose the amount of time that best suits you - two, three or five hours - and the sport - skiing, snowboarding or telemarking. Private lessons can accommodate up to four people for the same price as one person. This is a great opportunity for quality family time, or for gathering a few friends together for a gift that will last a lifetime!
- ALL ABILITY LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
- Designed for both skiers and snowboarders.
- Private lessons can accommodate up to 4 people at no additional cost. Additional guests are $25 per person.
- Dedicated, experienced instructors give students individual attention.
- Please check in at the Winter Sports Center desk 30 minutes prior to your lesson. Plan on arriving at least one hour early if you need to rent equipment.
- Price does not include lunch, lift ticket or rentals; you can purchase your season passes or lift tickets online here before heading to the mountain! Or, you can purchase a discounted lesson lift ticket at check in: $25 for adults (ages 15+) and $15 for kids (ages 6 – 14)!
- Rental equipment available at A-Basin's Rental Shop
- ALL PRIVATE LESSONS MUST BE BOOKED OVER THE PHONE. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
Regular Season Pricing
November 23, 2013 - April 27, 2014
|Full-Day Private Lesson - 5 hours
A full-day private gives you the best opportunity to elevate your skills and learn a new sport. Ask your instructor about the opportunity to discover and explore other resorts.
Start times: 9:00am or 10:00am
|Half-Day Private Lesson – 3 hours
A half-day private lesson is a shorter option that still gives you the opportunity to discover new skills and achieve quick lift access.
Start times: 9:00am, 10:00am or 1:00pm
|Afternoon Private Lesson – 2 hours
Start a little later and save! Once you've warmed up, ride with a pro and explore the next level.
Start time: 1:30pm