Return to Events Calendar
New Year's Eve in the Mountains
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Ring in 2014 with a special dinner by Chef Christopher Rybak in a beautiful mountain setting.
Celebrate New Year's Eve with New York at 10 p.m. with a glass of champagne and party favors.
This is a lift-serviced only event. Guests are not permitted to snowshoe before or after dinner. For more information please call 888-ARAPAHOE.
$95 plus tax
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
- Seafood Raw Bar featuring: Shrimp and Crab Claw Cocktail, East and West Coast Oysters on the Half Shell, PEI Black Mussels Sauteed with White Wine Garlic and Lemon, Calamari Friti
- Hors d’oeuvres: Assorted Pates and Terrines, Artisan Cheese and Fruit Display
- Soup & salad: Butternut Squash Bisque with Basil Crème Fraiche, Heirloom Spinach with Jumpin Good Goat Dairy First Snow Cheese, Candied Peppered Walnuts and Poached Pears, hearth-baked breads and rolls
- Entrée Buffet: Grilled Tenderloin of Beef, Butter Poached Lobster Tail with Saffron Asparagus Risotto, Roast Quail with Wild Rice Stuffing, Assorted fresh baby vegetables with Basil oil, Wild Mushroom Polenta
- Dessert: Special New Year's Eve Chocolate Mousse Cup with Raspberry Jellyroll Sponge Cake Fresh Berries and Crème Anglaise
- Champagne Toast and chocolate truffles at 10:00pm