Arapahoe Basin has two of the best freestyle parks around: Treeline and High Divide. The Treeline Terrain Park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. Check out our progressive terrain park, the High Divide, if you are new to freestyle or simply want to practice.
Freestyle Terrain Safety Message
Hey, its important, read it!
Watch the Smart Style video to learn more about terrain park safety.
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge and fun. However, freestyle terrain use, like skiing and riding, exposes you to serious injury. Prior to using freestyle terrain, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all instructions and warning and to follow "your responsibility code."
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.