This information was last updated
Oct 31 @ 6:01 am
Mountain Time. Updates only occur when terrain openings change.
Click on an open zone to see open runs within the zone.
Front Side Terrain by Lift and Zone
Black Mountain Express Lift - OPEN
Lenawee Mountain Lift - closed
Pallavicini Lift - closed
Front Side Learning Area
Molly Hogan Lift - closed
Molly's Magic Carpet Lift - closed
Pika Place Carpet Lift - closed
Front Side Terrain Parks
Back Side Terrain / Montezuma Bowl by Lift and Zone
Uphill Access -
A decision to have uphill access open or closed will be made and posted by 6:00am daily. Weather conditions and avalanche mitigation may change the status of Uphill Access at any time during the day.
Arapahoe Basin Uphill Access: Uphill access by means of skinning,
snowshoeing and hiking has gained popularity at Arapahoe Basin in recent years.
The ski area welcomes and supports individuals seeking to exercise and enjoy the
quiet mountain setting. Mountain users can help preserve this opportunity by following
these simple guidelines:
- You are required to have a complimentary uphill access pass. This pass is available
at the Season Pass Office during operational hours.
- During operational hours, uphill access is restricted to the eastern edge of High
Noon between the Base Area and Black Mountain Lodge. Access above Black Mountain
Lodge is prohibited during operational hours.
- You are considered a skier under the Colorado Skier Safety Act and should know "Your Responsibility Code".
- The mountain may be closed to uphill access when avalanche control, snowmaking,
race training, or other special activities are taking place.
- Uphill users are warned that snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment, snow grooming, winch
cat cables and other equipment may be encountered at any time on the Mountain and
you are responsible to stay clear of such equipment.
- Entering closed terrain is prohibited. It is the user's responsibility to know what
is open or closed.
- Terrain Parks are closed outside operational hours.
- If the mountain is closed to uphill access, a closed sign will be posted at the
bottom of High Noon trail in the base area. If you are unsure, please feel free
- Dogs must be under control at all times. No dogs are allowed on the mountain during
operating hours. Clean up after your dog.
- Users accessing the mountain outside of normal operating hours do so at their own
risk. Operational conditions may be variable including, but not limited to; closures
removed for grooming operations, unfinished grooming activities, unmitigated avalanche
hazards and limited visibility. Use extra caution!
Last season, we conducted a survey to better understand the needs of our Uphill
Access users. See the results of the survey