Work at A-Basin
Jan 16, 2021
Jan 17, 2021
Jan 18, 2021
Arapahoe Basin is a small ski area 60 miles west of Denver that offers big-mountain challenges and life-changing experiences for our employees and guests alike. Whether you’re here for a season or a lifetime, A-Basin is a place where dedicated and hard-working employees have a chance to shine!
We are not your typical big-box resort and that’s what makes the vibe here so awesome – we know you by name. The number-one reason our employees continue to work here is their incredible coworkers.
Our culture is unique and laid back while still professional and guest-focused. We value team players who are dedicated, energetic, and who strive to give each of our guests a day worth repeating. If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling role, in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Arapahoe Basin is the place for you.
Open Positions and Application
Arapahoe Basin offers winter seasonal, summer seasonal and year-round employment. While most of our positions are winter seasonal, we strive to offer options for continued employment. We are not accepting any VISA applicants for the 2020 summer or 20/21 winter season.
- Base Area Attendant
- F&B - Cook 1
- Legends Cafe Manager
- Food & Beverage Cafe Team Member
- Experienced Ski Patrol
- Lift Operator
- Public Health Compliance Associate
- Rental Tech
Keep reading to learn about our great benefits and community here at the Basin!
Hear from some of our mountain ops staff on why they love working here and have a look at our beautiful ski area!
Arapahoe Basin Team Members Are:
- ENTHUSIASTIC about mountain life and winter sports
- EXCITED to be a part of a close knit team
- DEDICATED to providing memorable skiing and riding experiences worth repeating
- TEAM PLAYERS ready to “jump in” whenever and wherever needed and work in an environment where no one is above lending a hand
Benefits for All Employees
- Free Arapahoe Basin season pass for you and your dependents. A-Basin has one of the longest ski seasons in North America!
- Real Deal Voucher Program*: Free lift ticket vouchers for Aspen Snowmass, Ski Cooper, Copper, Echo, Eldora, Granby Ranch, Loveland, Powderhorn, Purgatory, Steamboat, Sunlight, Telluride, & Winter Park (plus 50% off for your dependents). *Just know things are a little different in the COVID-19 season. Many of these Real Deal vouchers will be restricted to weekdays, only, and may become unavailable at any time due to public-health order restrictions.
- Both you AND your dependents ski free at Loveland Ski Area.
- 50% off Arapahoe Basin lift tickets plus earned A-Basin comp tickets for friends and family.
- Free ski/ride lessons.
- Discounted membership to the Silverthorne Rec Center.
- Access to gear deals via Experticity and Outdoor Pro Link.
- Food, beverage and retail discounts at A-Basin.
- First season employees are eligible for up to a $0.50/hr. raise on their 60-day review (varies by department).
- And much more! See all benefits, here.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees (both seasonal and year-round)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance through Cigna for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Supplemental Accident and Critical Illness Insurance through VOYA for employees working over 15 hours/week beginning on the 1st of the month after date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Vacation and paid time off (PTO) for eligible employees.
- And much more! See all benefits, here.
Read through our employment pages to learn more about the A-Basin experience. Want to talk with someone at The Legend? Contact our Human Resources department by calling 970.513.5795 or email us at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.