Nov 23, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 25, 2017
Start your search early! Areas to look for potential housing - Keystone, Summit Cove, Dillon, Dillon Valley, Silverthorne, Wildernest, or Frisco.
The following are useful resources when looking for seasonal accommodation:
Housing/affordable housing in Summit County can be challenging to acquire. We encourage all applicants to plan ahead and start your search early.
Being financially prepared will make for a much more enjoyable and successful experience. It is possible to work 2-3 weeks prior to receiving a paycheck depending on your start date. Be prepared for the cost of relocating including travel, food, and housing.
2017-18 Company-Sponsored Employee Housing
- Limited employee housing is available to full-time, first-season employees on a first-come, first-served basis. Employee housing is NOT guaranteed.
- Departments that MAY be eligible for employee housing – Base Area, Food and Beverage, Lift Operations, and Rental.
- A-Basin managed accommodations are located in Keystone and Dillon Valley. There are various unit types.
- Units are partially furnished with beds and living room furniture, and include a full kitchen and on-site laundry facilities. Kitchenware, bed linens, and toiletries must be provided by the tenant.
- Company-sponsored housing is a pet-free, smoke-free, and drug-free. The use of cigarettes or marijuana (both medical and recreational in any form) is not permitted in employee housing.
- All employee housing units are located near a Summit Stage bus stop (free, local bus service) which can provide you transportation to and from work. The Summit Stage runs from mid-November through mid-April only. We generally open and close outside of these operating dates. It is the employee’s responsibility to secure transportation to and from work.
- Pre-scheduled room inspections are conducted once a month to ensure basic cleanliness and compliance with housing rules and regulations. Failure to pass these inspections could result in eviction.
2017-18* Company-Sponsored Housing Cost
- Rent - $460/month for a shared room if available; $560/month for a single room if available; $505/month for Tenderfoot single room if available.
- Deposit - $350 ($300 refundable after check out if no damage or cleaning fees incurred)
- Rent is pro-rated to the day that you move in
- After move in, rent is deducted from your paychecks
- Full deposit and pro-rated rent up until your first paycheck (up to 3 weeks rent cost) is REQUIRED before move in
*Rates subject to change at any time.