Beacon Bowl - Dinner with CAIC
Thu, Apr 2
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $75 + tax
On sale March 2, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
We are hosting a special dinner at our mid-mountain lodge to support Friends of the Colorado Avalanche Information Center (CAIC). This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy an intimate experience learning about the CAIC and Friends of CAIC, The March 2019 Historic Avalanche Cycle, and ask any questions you may have regarding avalanches or avalanche safety.
Join us for live music, a silent auction, and a delicious three-course meal. This event is similar to our Moonlight Dinners, but all proceeds from this evening benefit the Friends of CAIC. This is not a lift-served event; guests may skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down afterward in the moonlight.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building. The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour.
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 8:30 p.m.: Special talk by Ethan Green and Aaron Carlson
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; descend to the base area via Sundance
- Chipotle Chicken Skewers - Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates - Herbed Goat Cheese
- Pork and Vegetable Pot Stickers - Sesame Slaw, Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
- Artisan Cheese & Charcuterie Display - Fig Jam, Fresh Fruits and Nuts
- Mixed Greens Salad with tomatoes, Cucumber, Carrots, Orange Peppercorn Vinaigrette
- Marinated Grilled Flank Steak with Black Beans, Spanish Rice, Carmelized Brussel Sprouts
- Smoked All Natural Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Corn, BBQ Sauce
- Seared Atlantic Salmon with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Red Grape Pecan & Marjoram Lemon Butter Sauce
- Sopapillas with Cinnamon, Caramel & Chocolate Sauces, Whipped Cream
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE. This event will take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$75 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.