32nd Annual Enduro + Online Auction
Wed, Apr 14 - Fri, Apr 16
Starting Monday, April 12 - April 16 there will be an online auction to bid on some amazing items. The link will be available Monday, April 12 at 8 a.m. until Friday, April 16 a 8:00 p.m.
A leg-burning, on-mountain event for a good cause
*This event is subject to change based on Summit County restrictions
Join your friends and family at Arapahoe Basin for the 32nd Annual Enduro, a fundraiser and ski-a-thon to benefit a local resident who is near and dear to A-Basin's heart. All participants will receive a snack pack at the end of the day and a New Belgium Mountain time lager.
Schedule of events
- Online Silent Auction: All proceeds benefit Scottie
- Pali Enduro: mandatory safety meeting at 6:30 a.m.; ski-a-thon from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Enduro Dinner: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Live music stream with Hobo Village: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Listen NOW
- Online Silent Auction Ends: 8:00 p.m.
Event Beneficiaries: Scottie Buell
We are thrilled to announce that the beneficiary of the 32ndAnnual Enduro is long-time Arapahoe Basin Snowcat Operator Scott Buell. Scottie suffered a stroke during the Christmas week, and has (fortunately) been on the road to recovery for the last three months. A proud Northern Michigan native, he moved West in the early 80's to ski and snowmobile in our mountains and joined the A-Basin family in 1985. We are tremendously lucky to have such a dedicated, passionate, and skilled Operator leading our Mountain Operations team. Simply, we would not have the ski season we've all come to expect without Scottie's efforts. His are the first tracks on the hill in the fall, pushing manmade piles into skiable trails. He regularly pioneers our mid-winter groomers leaving perfect pistes in places other Groomers wouldn't think about venturing. After all of that, he really hits his stride: As Mother Nature begins her springtime assault on our winter snowpack, Scottie counters with a thoughtful and strategic approach to terrain management. Make no mistake about it- we rely as much on Scottie as we do anyone to get us open early and keep us skiing late.
Pali Enduro Event Info
35 teams of two take laps up the Pallavicini (Pali) chair and either ski or ride down the mountain on designated lines from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. without stopping. The entry fee is $150 for teams of two and includes a t-shirt, Enduro poster, dinner to-go, a beer or beverage, and bragging rights! Check-in starts at 6:00 a.m. in the rental shop in the Winter Sports Building, with a mandatory participant meeting at 6:30 a.m.
Lapping the Pali not your thing but dinner parties are? Join us in the A-Frame for a different take on the official Enduro Après Party, featuring a four-course seated dinner*. There will be an online silent auction going on this whole week.
- Appetizer: Tuna Poke “Pizza” - Extra-large crispy wonton, edamame hummus, baby heirloom tomatoes, cucumber, daikon root & sprouts, seaweed salad, white miso sauce, pickled ginger, wasabi peas
- Salad: Heritage greens, shaved fennel, grilled red onion, mandarin oranges, First Snow goat cheese, poppy seed vinaigrette
- Entrée: Grilled Wagyu 8oz. sirloin, herb roasted fingerling potatoes, garlic haricot verts, Bourbon forest mushroom cream sauce
- Dessert: Chocolate lava cake, butter pecan Ice Cream, raspberry & caramel sauce
Cost: $50 per Adult, Reservations for $0.01 and you'll receive a check after dinner. Alcohol excluded.
*Must purchase a table of two or four
**If you book a four top it must be ONLY two households.