A-Basin Farm To Table Series: Dinner #1
Wed, Jul 14
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
This summer, A-Basin will debut a unique farm-to-table dinner series during which guests will enjoy a multi-course, chef-prepared meal served family-style and featuring seasonal, local foods. Guests can expect an intimate outdoor setting accessed in one of two ways: Some dinners will be in the base area on the deck. Select dinners will be at mid-mountain near Black Mountain Lodge and will require a 2-mile hike to access.
Stay tuned for details on which is which and reservations to come soon.
- Dinners must be reserved in advance and are limited to just 18 people.
- The fixed-menu price of $125 includes alcohol pairings, tax, and gratuity.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will result in the guest being charged the full price of the dinner.
2021 dinner dates: July 14; July 28; August 11; August 25; September 8
July 14th Dinner Menu
- Western Slope Heirloom tomato soup, Rocky Mountain wine-soaked Cheddar mini grilled cheese “Jumpin Good Goat Dairy” Buena Vista CO , fresh organic basil
- Mionetto Prosecco Italy
- Grilled “Colorado Catch Farms” Striped Bass Alamosa, CO, charred “Eight Ball” squash, Apricot salsa
- Chardonnay, Two Rivers Winery Palisade CO
- Roasted local Red & Gold beet salad, kale, candied pecans, “Jumping Good Goat Dairy” First Snow Goat Cheese Buena Vista CO, Balsamic citrus vinaigrette
- Herb buttered “Williams Fork Meat Co.” Rotisserie Ribeye Roulade, stuffed with Swiss chard and leeks served with a “Hazel Dell” mushroom ragout (Fort Collins, CO)
- Breckenridge Bourbon Manhattan
- Red wine substitution available
- Meritage Grande River Winery Palisade CO
- Palisade Cherry Clafouti, vanilla whipped cream
- Grand River Winery Ruby Port Palisade CO
$125 per person including tax and gratuity.
All available fruits, vegetables, and fresh herbs are sourced from Colorado
Inclement weather backup will be in the 6th Alley
Some ingredients may change based on availability