Moonlight Dinner Series - Foods of Central and South America
Sat, Jan 11
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $99 + tax
On sale December 2, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
Let our culinary team take you on a tour of Central and South America with classic flavors and cooking techniques. One of our most popular dinners! Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; begin downloading on Black Mountain Express
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
Seating large groups together
We will do our best to accommodate. Please email Meredith Smith with any questions.
$99 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 8 seats per online reservation; please complete two bookings to reserve more than 8 spots. We cannot take reservations over the phone.