Moonlight Dinner Series -Foods of Central and South America
Sat, Jan 11
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $95 + tax
This dinner goes on sale December 2, 2019
Let our culinary team take you on a tour of France with classic flavors and cooking techniques. One of our most popular dinners! Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; begin downloading on Black Mountain Express
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
Seating large groups together
We will do our best to accommodate. Please email Meredith Smith with any questions.
$95 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation; please call Guest Services to book a larger group.
- An Assortment of French Cheeses and Pate
- Escargots Vol-Au-Vent with Maitre D’Hotel Butter
- Crispy Frog Legs with Lemon Herb Aoli
- Onion & Leek Tart with Comte Cheese
Soup & Salad
- Lobster Bisque with Smoked Seafood
- Warm Spinach Salad with Sauteed Wild Mushrooms, Crispy Leeks, Marinated Tomatoes, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Frisee au Lardons, Rendered Pork Belly, Croutons, Hard Boild Egg, Cracked Pepper Orange Vinaigrette
- Beef Bourguignonne, braised in Red Wine with carrots, Pearl Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms and Bacon
- Duck A L’orange
- Pan seared Duck Breasts, Duck Confit, Pine Nut Green Pea Wild Rice, Orange Honey Ginger Gastrique
- Almond Crusted Red Snapper
- Citrus Fennel and Radish Salad, Lemon Butter
- Truffled Ratatouille and Roasted Potatoes