Moonlight Dinner Series - A Night in India
Sat, Mar 3
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $ 90 + Tax
This dinner is SOLD OUT. Please call Guest Services at 888.272.7246 to modify your reservation. All modifications and cancellations must be made at least seven days in advance of your dinner date.
Chef Vlass will take classic flavors from India.
This is a lift served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express
Cost: $90 plus tax.
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Live Music will be provided.
- Chicken Tikka Masala Skewers: garam masala, turmeric
- Vegetable Samosas: peas, potatoes
- Crispy Corn Kebabs: potatoes, corn, green chilies
- Kofta Meatball Curry: Angus beef, ginger, black cardamom
- Mulligatawny Soup: apples, yogurt, basmati rice
- Indian Style Chopped Salad: cucumber, radish, mint, cilantro
- Mango chutney, raita, mint chutney, Indian pickle
- Bengali – Style Shrimp Malai Curry: mustard oil, garam masala, coconut cream
- Dahlwalla Lamb Porterhouse: creamy red lentil sauce
- Bulti Butter Chicken: yogurt, tomatoes, ginger
- Chana Saag: garbanzo, fresh spinach, cream
- Sweet & Sour Okra
- Bombay Potatoes
- Basmati Rice
- Warm Naam
- Mango Custard
- Gulab Jamun