Moonlight Dinner Series - Randonee Dinner - Taste Of Africa
Sat, Dec 1
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $85 + tax
On sale November 1, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Unlike other Moonlight Dinners, this is not a lift-served event; guests may skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down afterward in the moonlight. Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; descend to the base area via Sundance
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$85 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation; please call Guest Services to book a larger group.
- African Peanut Soup
- Braised Turkey Meatballs with dried apricots, pomegranate seeds
- Accara (black eyed bean fritter) with kaani (tomato &onion hot sauce)
- Fried Moroccan Spiced Sardines
- Beef Chichinga with spicy peanut marinade
- North African Cauliflower Salad with raisans, shredded carrot, arugula, chermoula dressing
- Bobotie with curried lentils, dried fruit, egg custard
- Rack of Lamb Tagine with butternut squash, Yukon potatoes, sweet potatoes, African spices
- Cumin Rubbed Salmon with mango cilantro relish
- Piri Piri Chicken with cilantro, ginger, lemon
- Ethiopian Collard Greens
- Jollof Rice
- Mava Chocolate Pudding with caramelized pineapple