Moonlight Dinner Series - Randonee Dinner - Taste Of Spain
Sat, Dec 7
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $85 + tax
Unlike other Moonlight Dinners, this is not a lift-served event; guests may skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down afterward in the moonlight. Live entertainment will be provided. This goes on sale November 4, 2020.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; descend to the base area via Sundance
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$85 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation; please call Guest Services to book a larger group.
- P.E.I. Mussels: sherry wine, chorizo, olives
- Albondigas: pork & beef meatballs, roasted tomato sauce
- Display of Spanish Cheeses, Cured Meats & Fish: quince paste, piparras peppers, tomato jam
- Spinach & Cheese Empanadas: chimichurri sauce, yogurt chipotle sauce
- Pomegranate Marinated Quail: watercress, almonds, Cabrales cheese
- Sopa de Lentejas: lentils, chickpeas, curry
- Frisee Salad: piquillo peppers, pickled carrot, fennel, marcona almonds, smoked paprika vinaigrette
- Seafood Paella: shrimp, scallop, squid, saffron, English peas
- Frenched Chicken Thighs: raisins, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts
- Smoked Paprika Rubbed N.Y. Strip Steak, Valdeon Butter
- Menestra de Verduras: asparagus, swiss chard, green beans, artichoke hearts
- Poor Mans Potatoes: garlic, onion, sherry vinegar
- Caramel Churros with warm spiced chocolate dipping sauce