Moonlight Dinner Series - Randonee - A Polynesian Luau
Sat, Apr 28
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $80 + tax
This dinner is SOLD OUT. Please call Guest Services at 888.272.7246 to modify your reservation. All modifications and cancellations must be made at least seven days in advance of your dinner date.
Bring your Hawaiian shirt and watch Hawaiian dancers entertain during the evening. Leis will be provided.
Unlike other Moonlight Dinners, this is not a lift-served event; guests must skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down afterward in the moonlight.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour.
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; descend to the base area via Sundance.
Cost: $80 plus tax.
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Live Music will be provided.
- Maui Style Ahi Poke
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Mai-Kai Duck Sliders: steamed bun, pickled cucumber, carrot, hoison
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers: mango chutney
- Polynesian Sausage: peppers, onions, pineapple
- Curried Chicken Salad: apricot, mango, cashews
- Polynesian Cole Slaw ; cabbage, peanut butter
- Soba Noddle Salad: spicy eggplant, soy mushrooms, ginger, scallions
- Hawaiian Kalua Pig: banana leaf wrapped, slow roasted
- Grilled Mahi Mahi: papaya & hearts of palm relish
- Shoyu Chicken: soy sauce, ginger, sesame seeds, mirin
- Spam & Pineapple Fried Rice
- Roasted Sweet Potato Fingerlings
- Sesame Ginger Snap Peas
- Vanilla Lychee Cake
- Macadamia Nut Butter Custard
- Coconut Macaroon