Moonlight Dinner Series - Randonee Dinner - Hawaiian Luau
Sat, Apr 11
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $85 + tax
On sale March 2, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Unlike other Moonlight Dinners, this is not a lift-served event; guests may skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down afterward in the moonlight. Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; descend to the base area via Sundance
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$85 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation; please call Guest Services to book a larger group.
Sample Menu 2020
- Maui Style Ahi Poke
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Mai-Kai Duck Sliders: steamed bun, pickled cucumber, carrot, hoison
- Teriyaki Chicken Skewers: mango chutney
- Polynesian Sausage: peppers, onions, pineapple
- Curried Chicken Salad: apricot, mango, cashews
- Polynesian Cole Slaw ; cabbage, peanut butter
- Soba Noddle Salad: spicy eggplant, soy mushrooms, ginger, scallions
- Hawaiian Kalua Pig: banana leaf wrapped, slow roasted
- Grilled Mahi Mahi: papaya & hearts of palm relish
- Shoyu Chicken: soy sauce, ginger, sesame seeds, mirin
- Spam & Pineapple Fried Rice
- Roasted Sweet Potato Fingerlings
- Sesame Ginger Snap Peas
- Vanilla Lychee Cake
- Macadamia Nut Butter Custard
- Coconut Macaroon