Moonlight Dinner Series - Taste of Spain
Sat, Feb 23
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $ 95 + Tax
On sale January 20, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
Let our chefs take you on a culinary tour of Spain featuring the most vibrant flavors of the Pyrenees. Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; begin downloading on Black Mountain Express
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$95 per person (+ tax)
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation; please call Guest Services to book a larger group.
Last season's menu (subject to change this season)
- Gulf of Mexico Shrimp with romesco sauce
- Fisherman’s Mussels with PEI mussels, tomato saffron broth, extra virgin olive oil
- White Anchovy Tapenade Toast with piquillo peppers, Spanish olives
- Display of Spanish Cheeses, Cured Meats & Fish with quince paste, piparras peppers, tomato jam
- Spinach & Cheese Empanadas with chimichurri sauce, yogurt chipotle sauce
- Spicy Pork Kabobs with sweet paprika, cayenne
- Cauliflower Puree Soup with dried noras peppers
- Grilled Escarole Salad with grapefruit, fennel, beets, marcona almonds, olive oil
- Valencian Paella with chicken, rabbit, lima beans, green beans, snails
- Seasonal Fish with Spanish sofrito
- Rocky Mountain Venison with sherry, Cabrales cheese
- Saute of Haricot Verts with pine nuts
- Roasted Potatoes with caramelized shallots, rosemary
- Caramel Churros with warm spiced chocolate dipping sauce