Moonlight Dinner Series - Foods of the Pacific Rim
Sat, Feb 8
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $ 95 + Tax
On sale January 6, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Let our chefs take you on a culinary tour of the Pacific Rim. Live entertainment will be provided.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building (rental shop)
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; begin downloading on Black Mountain Express
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
$95 per person (+ tax)
This dinner is SOLD OUT. Please call 1.888.ARAPAHOE if you have questions.
Ages 13+, price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Maximum 6 seats per online reservation. We are unable to take reservations by phone; please book online.
- P.E.I. Mussels: sherry wine, chorizo, olives
- Albondigas: pork & beef meatballs, roasted tomato sauce
- Display of Spanish Cheeses, Cured Meats & Fish: quince paste, piparras peppers, tomato jam
- Spinach & Cheese Empanadas: chimichurri sauce, yogurt chipotle sauce
- Pomegranate Marinated Quail: watercress, almonds, Cabrales cheese
- Sopa de Lentejas: lentils, chickpeas, curry
- Frisee Salad: piquillo peppers, pickled carrot, fennel, marcona almonds, smoked paprika vinaigrette
- Seafood Paella: shrimp, scallop, squid, saffron, English peas
- Frenched Chicken Thighs: raisins, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts
- Smoked Paprika Rubbed N.Y. Strip Steak, Valdeon Butter
- Menestra de Verduras: asparagus, swiss chard, green beans, artichoke hearts
- Poor Mans Potatoes: garlic, onion, sherry vinegar
- Caramel Churros with warm spiced chocolate dipping sauce