Moonlight Dinner Series - A Night in Spain
Sat, Mar 31
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $90 + tax
This dinner is SOLD OUT. Please call Guest Services at 888.272.7246 to modify your reservation. All modifications and cancellations must be made at least seven days in advance of your dinner date.
Tickets go on Sale October 1, 2017.
This is a lift-served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express
Cost: $90 plus tax.
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Menu for 2018
- Gulf of Mexico Shrimp with romesco sauce
- Fisherman’s Mussels with PEI mussels, tomato saffron broth, extra virgin olive oil
- White Anchovy Tapenade Toast with piquillo peppers, Spanish olives
- Display of Spanish Cheeses, Cured Meats & Fish with quince paste, piparras peppers, tomato jam
- Spinach & Cheese Empanadas with chimichurri sauce, yogurt chipotle sauce
- Spicy Pork Kabobs with sweet paprika, cayenne
- Cauliflower Puree Soup with dried noras peppers
- Grilled Escarole Salad with grapefruit, fennel, beets, marcona almonds, olive oil
- Valencian Paella with chicken, rabbit, lima beans, green beans, snails
- Seasonal Fish with Spanish sofrito
- Rocky Mountain Venison with sherry, Cabrales cheese
- Saute of Haricot Verts with pine nuts
- Roasted Potatoes with caramelized shallots, rosemary
- Caramel Churros with warm spiced chocolate dipping sauce