Moonlight Dinner Series - Taste of Spain
Sat, Feb 23
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $ 95 + Tax
Tickets go on sale January 20, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. MST
Chef Vlass will take classic flavors from Spain.
This is a lift served event. Guests are also welcomed to hike or snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins in the Winter Sports Building
* The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will remain open for happy hour until the lift begins turning.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express
Cost: $95 plus tax.
Maximum 6 seats per transaction per dinner
Adult (ages 13+), price includes gratuity. Cash bar.
Live Music will be provided.
Sample Menu for 2019
- Chicken Tikka Masala Skewers: garam masala, turmeric
- Vegetable Samosas: peas, potatoes
- Crispy Corn Kebabs: potatoes, corn, green chilies
- Kofta Meatball Curry: Angus beef, ginger, black cardamom
- Mulligatawny Soup: apples, yogurt, basmati rice
- Indian Style Chopped Salad: cucumber, radish, mint, cilantro
- Mango chutney, raita, mint chutney, Indian pickle
- Bengali – Style Shrimp Malai Curry: mustard oil, garam masala, coconut cream
- Dahlwalla Lamb Porterhouse: creamy red lentil sauce
- Bulti Butter Chicken: yogurt, tomatoes, ginger
- Chana Saag: garbanzo, fresh spinach, cream
- Sweet & Sour Okra
- Bombay Potatoes
- Basmati Rice
- Warm Naam
- Mango Custard
- Gulab Jamun
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE