Moonlight Dinner Series #4: A Night in Spain
Sat, Mar 19
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Our Moonlight Dinner series welcomes you to ski, snowshoe, or ride the lift under the stars to our mid-mountain lodge for a chef-prepared meal that will transport your taste buds to another part of the world.
Join us March 19 for a night in Spain.
- Reservations are required. This will sell out quickly; our Moonlight Dinners are some of our most popular events.
- Check-in takes place between 6:00 and 6:30 p.m. that evening in Guest Services. The 6th Alley Bar & Grill will be open for cocktails prior to the chairlift turning at 6:45 p.m.
- Cancellation of this event may occur, prior to it going on sale, due to staffing or supply shortages. Thank you for your understanding.
BOOKINGS ARE FULL
- Surtido de Quesos Españoles con Pasta de Membrillo, Almendras Marcona (Assorted Spanish Cheeses with Quince Paste, Marcona Almonds)
- Jamón Serrano, Chorizo y Secos, (Serrano Ham, Dried Chorizo Sausage)
- Aceitunas Españolas, Corazones de Alcachofa a la Plancha, Piquillo y Pimientos de Piparras (Spanish Olives, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Eggplant, Piquillo and Piparras Peppers)
- Flat Bread with Cipollini, Roasted Tomato and Manchego
- Pulpo a Feira (grilled baby octopus with potato and Spanish paprika)
- Spinach and Cheese Empanadas
- Rinones al Jerez (Fresh Lamb Kidney, Sherry Sauce)
- Caracoles a la Montanesa (Mountain Snails)
- Lentil and Chick Pea Soup, Pedro Ximenes Sherry Vinegar
- Asparagus and Orange Salad
- Paella de Marisco (Seafood Paella)
- Hanger Steak with Chimichurri
- Potatoes with Shallot and Rosemary
- Judias Verdes an Salsa de Tomate (Green Beans in Tomato Sauce)
- Cordoniz en escabeche de Modena (Marinated Quail with applesauce and parsley oil)
PICADURAS de DULCES
- Caramel Filled Churro
- Crema Nutella (Nutella Custard)
- Polvorones de Canele (Cinnamon Short Bread)