Postponed - Pali Party
Sat, Apr 25
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Join us for an elegant evening at Black Mountain Lodge to celebrate and help us retire the world-famous Pallavacini Lift. The original Pali is celebrating its 41st birthday this year and has entered its final season of service. This is your opportunity to own a piece of history, reminisce about your most incredible ski and ride stories, and support a good cause.
The evening will feature a special menu prepared by Executive Chef Clint Ketchum live music by Hazel Miller and a live auction of one Pali chair plus several smaller bits and pieces.
Attire is semi-formal and the event is lift-served. Funds from the auction will support the Summit Foundation, The FIRC (Family and Intercultural Resource Center), and The Summit County Care Clinic. The Summit Foundation is a local community foundation providing leadership and resources to assist local working families, resolve critical community issues and preserve the quality of life we all enjoy in our beautiful mountains. The FIRC works to strengthen families through education and financial resources. We believe strong sustainable families are the key to a strong and healthy community. The Summit County Care Clinic is here to provide exceptional, integrated, patient-centered health services designed to meet the needs of all patients, particularly those who experience barriers to accessing care, regardless of their ability to pay.
There will be other opportunities to bid on Pali chairs, but none as special and spectacular as this one.
All reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, including changes to the size of your party. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners take place in any weather conditions; please plan accordingly.
- Artisan Cheese and Charcuterie Display
- Fig Jam, Fresh Fruit and Nuts, Cipollini Onions, Artichoke Hearts, Peruvian Peppers
- Shrimp and Crab Claw Cocktail
- Seaweed & Calamari Salads, Cocktail Sauce
- Asian Spiced Pork Belly Sliders
- Sweet Potato Bun, House-made Kimchi, Curry Aioli
- Crispy Yucca Fries
- Roasted Garlic Chili Aioli
- Crab Cakes
- Fennel Slaw, Saffron Aioli
- Mushroom Duxelle Escargot En Croute
- Parmesan Cheese, Burgundy Syrup
Soup & Salad
- Hearth Baked Rolls
- Artisan Greens Salad
- Hearts of Palm, Orange, Pumpkin Seed, Avocado, Acai Vinaigrette
- Grilled Filet Mignon
- Herb Roasted Fingerling Potato, Asparagus, Foie Gras Maitre D Butter, Caramelized Shallot Demi-Glace
- Ancho Chile Seared Wild Ocean Striped Bass
- Baby Carrot, Pineapple Salsa
- Sweet Bite Platter
- Cannolis, Cheesecake Bites, Chocolate Strawberries, Coconut Ice Cream with “Magic Chocolate Cap”, Profiteroles