Sat, Apr 7
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Admission: $36 + Tax
Join Arapahoe Basin Chief Operating Officer Alan Henceroth and your fellow uphill enthusiasts for a special breakfast and Q&A, exclusively for our uphill access crowd. Join us for a breakfast buffet at 7:30 a.m. followed by a question and answer session about all things A-Basin at 8:00 a.m.
This is a not a lift-served event. Guest must skin or snowshoe up to Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain and ski or hike down after breakfast is served.
For $36 + tax you will get breakfast from the delicious buffet (please see below for menu) and a mimosa. Includes gratuity.
- Assorted Danish & Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit Display
- Yogurt Bar with dried fruits, nuts, berries, granola
- Soft Scrambled Eggs with tomato bruschetta
- Chorizo Enchiladas with black beans, roasted corn, asadero cheese, avocado, red chile sauce
- Braised Short Rib Eggs Benedict with spinach, toasted English muffin, sauce bernaise
- Nutella & Banana Crepes with eggnog cream
- Warm Butternut Squash & Quinoa with kale, pumpkin seeds, Vermont maple syrup
- Honey Cured Bacon
- Chicken & Apple Sausage
- Potatoes O’Brien with onions, bell peppers, rosemary
Cancellation Policy: If you need to modify or cancel your reservation, you must do so by 72 hours prior to the breakfast. Any reservation not cancelled prior to this time will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the full breakfast cost. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246) if you have any questions regarding your reservation.