Toward the Fray-Basin
Sat, Apr 16
Save the date for members of The Infamous Stringdusters!
Join us for a full-on Dusters and Americana Vibes takeover of Arapahoe Basin! The Sweet Lilies will be opening.
The Dusters couldn't resist aligning the Toward the Fray celebration with the things they love most: Skiing, friends, music, cold beer, and a big hang.
LOCATION: Outside in the Mountain Goal Plaza. Musicians will perform on the stage adjacent our ticket windows / Guest Services office.
TIME: Music starts at 3:00. String Dusters will be on from 4:00-6:00 PM
- PARKING IS FREE BUT LIMITED. Please carpool if able. IF YOU PARK ON THE HIGHWAY YOUR CAR MAY BE TOWED BY STATE PATROL. Handicap parking and EV charging available in Early Riser.
- If you are considering taking the Summit Stage bus, please note that the last bus leaves A-Basin at 5:10 PM.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED. No coolers.
- Chairs/blankets will not be allowed on the blacktop of Mountain Goat Plaza.
- Beer and food will be for sale on-site.
- This is a free event but a closed venue. We will be doing bag checks and ID checks.
- SHIRTS FOR SALE! Check out merchandise in the small shop attached to the Kids Center building.
- Please be mindful of our ski and snowboard guests. Our main lift runs until 4:00 PM.
Station 26 Brewing Co. crafted a special, "Toward the Frey" IPA just for this event! Try it at their Denver brewery or buy cans at the concert.