Summer Trail Run #1
Sun, Jul 14
Join us for race #1 of a three-part series of uphill challenges on select Sunday mornings this summer. Races begin in Mountain Goat Plaza at 10,780’ with twists and turns along the way; races will finish in the base area. The trail runs at A-Basin are a challenging way to start your Sunday!
$25 for the run
$40 for the run and a $20 lunch voucher
$60 for all three races: July 14, August 8 and August 18
$100 for all three races and a lunch voucher valued at $60*
Competitors will run from the base area along the Argentine-North Fork Trail to mid-mountain, continuing down the Summer Road. Racers will go down the summer road until the follow the Argentine-North Fork Trail back to the base with a finish in Mountain Goat Plaza.
The total distance of this race is 3.8 miles with a total elevation gain of 1,000 feet.
- All guests should check-in at the Season Pass Office by 9:45 a.m.
- The race will start at 10:00 a.m.
- This event is for humans only and no dogs will be allowed on the trail during the race. Please leave your dogs at home or with a friend in the base area.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
- *The $60 lunch voucher may be used multiple times on each of the race days until the value is depleted - use it at your convenience.