Summer Trail Run #1
Sun, Jul 14
Join us for race #1 of a three-part series of uphill challenges on select Sunday mornings this summer. Races begin in Mountain Goat Plaza at 10,780’ with twists and turns along the way; races will finish in the base area. The trail runs at A-Basin are a challenging way to start your Sunday!
$25 for the run
$40 for the run and a $20 lunch voucher
$60 for all three races: July 14, August 8 and August 18
$100 for all three races and a lunch voucher valued at $60*
Competitors will run from the base area along the Argentine-North Fork Trail to mid-mountain, continuing up Grizzly Road to the top of Pali. Then, traverse across the ridge to the West Wall run. Follow West Wall down to the Summer Road and take the Summer Road to Black Mountain Lodge. Racers will then follow the Argentine-North Fork Trail back to the base with a finish in Mountain Goat Plaza.
The total distance of this race is 4.9 miles with a total elevation gain of 1,300 feet.
- All guests should check in at the Season Pass Office by 9:45 a.m.
- The race will start at 10:00 a.m.
- This event is for humans only and no dogs will be allowed on the trail during the race. Please leave your dogs at home or with a friend in the base area.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
- *The $60 lunch voucher may be used multiple times on each of the race days until the value is depleted - use it at your convenience.