Summer Trail Run #2
Sun, Aug 4
Join us for race #2 in a three-part series of uphill challenges on select Sunday mornings this summer. Races begin in Mountain Goat Plaza at 10,780’ with twists and turns along the way; races will finish in the base area. The trail runs at A-Basin are a challenging way to start your Sunday!
$25 for the run
$40 for the run and $20 lunch voucher
Competitors will start in the base area, running along the Argentine-North Fork Trail to phone 13 when they will venture off the trail onto the summer road to mid-mountain. From there they will continue up Grizzly Road to the top of Pali. At the top of Pali, they will then run back down Grizzly road onto Argentine North Fork Trail to the base for the finish.
The total distance of this race is 4.4 miles with a total elevation gain of 1200 feet.
- Registration beings at 9:00 a.m.
- All guests should check-in at the Season Pass Office by 9:45 a.m.
- The race will start at 10:00 a.m.
- This event is for humans only and no dogs will be allowed on the trail during the race. Please leave your dogs at home or with a friend in the base area.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!