A-Basin Summer Supper Club: Avery Brewing Beer Dinner
Fri, Sep 3
Location: 6th Alley Bar and Grill
Join us this season for the return of our famous Summer Supper Club Series!
Enjoy special, one-night-only theme dinners prepared by A-Basin's award-winning chefs, and pair your meals with our famous bloody Mary, local draft beers, or specialty cocktails. Bring your friends and family, and enjoy warm summer nights with stunning mountain views.
For our beer pairing dinners, we will be joined by brewery representatives. They will be there to offer you tasters of several beers and to walk you through how to pair different beer types with various foods, as our chefs will do.
Summer 2021 dates listed below; reservations required!
- Oysters on the half shell, Grilled King Mushrooms with Arugula, parsley, and Garlic
- Avery Lager 6% ABV 21 IBU
- Tuna Tataki
- Avocado and Mango Salsa
- Avery Pils 4.4% ABV
- Tom Ka Gai (Thai chicken and coconut milk soup)
- Avery IPA 7% ABV 50 IBU
- Grilled Lamb Loin
- Farro Cassoulet with Duck Confit, Broccolini
- Avery Ale 5.2% ABV 22 IBU
- Donuts and Coffee
- Hazelnut Beignets with Café Du Monde Pot de Creme
- Avery Nitro Cold Brew Cream Ale 5% ABV 13 IBU
7/9 – Prime Rib night
7/23 – Italian night
8/6 – Beer pairing dinner with New Belgium Brewing
8/20 – Curry night
9/3 – Beer pairing dinner with Avery Brewing
9/17 – Clam bake and lobster boil