6th Alley Bar & Grill Supper Club - Beer Makers Dinner featuring New Belgium
Fri, Jan 31
Location: 6th Alley Bar and Grill
Admission: $66 + tax and gratuity
Join us in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill for four courses specially paired with 5-7 ounce pours of select beers from New Belgium Brewing of Ft. Collins, CO. Additional beverages will be available for purchase.
- Oysters on the half shell, Grilled King Mushrooms with Arugula, parsley, and Garlic
- 1554 Black Lager 6% ABV 21 IBU
- Tuna Tataki
- Avocado and Mango Salsa
- Mountain Time Lager 4.4% ABV
- Tom Ka Gai (Thai chicken and coconut milk soup)
- Voodoo Ranger 7% ABV 50 IBU
- Grilled Lamb Loin
- Farro Cassoulet with Duck Confit, Broccolini
- Fat Tire Amber Ale 5.2% ABV 22 IBU
- Donuts and Coffee
- Hazelnut Beignets with Café Du Monde Pot de Creme
- Nitro Cold Brew Cream Ale 5% ABV 13 IBU
Cost: $66 per person
Reservations required for only $0.01; book online or call 888.272.7246. No children, please. Please enjoy responsibly!
Price does not include tax or gratuity. Reservations will be charged the full amount at dinner.
Cancellation Policy: Failure to cancel within 48 hours of the dinner will result in full charge. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246) if you have any questions regarding your reservation.
Please note: The menus for these dinners are set in advance. Please alert us to any dietary restrictions at LEAST 48 hours before your dinner.