Mon, Jul 26
Join us select Mondays for guided wildflower hike this summer at Arapahoe Basin!
Explore the natural scenery, flora, and fauna as you hike along with our guides through various alpine environments, learn about the environment around you, and how we sustainably interact with our mountain home. RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
- All guests should check in at the Season Pass Office by 9:45 a.m.
- The chairlift opens at 10:00 a.m.
- This event is for humans only and no dogs will be allowed.
- Please leave your dogs at home or with a friend in the base area.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
Please note that we are located at a very high elevation; hikes begin at 10,780' feet. Please be prepared with water, sun protection, and layers as our mountain environment can be cool even in the summer.