Yoga on the Mountain
Thu, Jul 11
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Our Yoga on the Mountain events take place at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge and include a guided hike, a one-hour yoga session, and lunch at mid-mountain. Warm up with a 1.8-mile meditative hike from the base area to mid-mountain via the Argentine-North Fork Trail. Then, our professional instructor will lead you in a one-hour yoga session on the Black Mountain Lodge deck with unparalleled views of the Continental Divide. Afterward, enjoy a specially-prepared luncheon in Black Mountain Lodge.
$45 per person + tax
Reservations are required
- All guests should check in at 8:30 a.m. in the Season Pass Office
- The hike will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- Arapahoe Basin will provide transportation for your yoga mat to Black Mountain Lodge
- This event is for humans only. Please leave your dogs and other furry friends at home.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
Luncheon Menu -
- White Bean Chicken Chili w/ Scallions
- Mixed Greens Salad w/ Roasted Corn, Jicama, Black Beans, Avocado and Cumin Vinaigrette
- Warm Baby Heirloom Cherry Tomato Salad w/ Wilted Baby Spinach, Red Onion, Broccoli Oaxaca Cheese, Green Chili Sauce
- Grilled Salmon, Mexican Rice, Charred Tomatillos, Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Coconut Sorbet w/ Pineapple Soup, Macaroon, Shredded Coconut, Mint Chiffonade