Yoga on the Mountain #1
Thu, Jul 19
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Our Yoga on the Mountain events take place at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge and include a guided hike, a one-hour yoga session and lunch at mid-mountain. Warm up with a 1.8 mile meditative hike from the base area to mid-mountain via the Argentine-North Fork Trail. Then, our professional instructor will lead you in a one-hour yoga session on the Black Mountain Lodge deck with unparalleled views of the Continental Divide. Afterward, enjoy a specially-prepared luncheon in Black Mountain Lodge.
$45 per person + tax
Reservations are required
- All guests should check in at the Season Pass Office starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Hike begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- This event is for humans only. Please leave your dogs and other furry friends at home.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
- Chilled English Pea & Mint Soup
- Wild Arugula Salad
- cantaloupe, blueberries, grilled peaches, Boulder chevre, pepitas with a roasted grape vinaigrette
- Bay Scallop & Shrimp Ceviche
- pineapple, avocado, cilantro and Fresno chilies
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Patty
- roasted beefsteak tomato, wilted kale, spiced pepitas with an artichoke vinaigrette
- Dark Chocolate Tulip Cups
- mascarpone custard, vanilla cake, summer berries and Colorado honey