Pilates on the Mountain - Cancelled
Thu, Aug 22
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
This Event has been cancelled.
Our Pilates on the Mountain events take place at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge and includes a guided hike, a one-hour Pilates session and lunch at mid-mountain. Warm up with a 1.8 mile meditative hike from the base area to mid-mountain via the Argentine-North Fork Trail. Then, our professional instructor will lead you in a one-hour Pilates session on the Black Mountain Lodge deck with unparalleled views of the Continental Divide. Afterward, enjoy a specially-prepared luncheon in Black Mountain Lodge. The class will be taught by Tanya at https://powderpilates.com/.
$45 per person + tax
Reservations are required
- All guests should check in at 8:30 a.m. in the Season Pass Office
- The hike will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- Arapahoe Basin will provide transportation for your yoga mat to Black Mountain Lodge
- This event is for humans only. Please leave your dogs and other furry friends at home.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!