Canceled - Yoga on the Mountain Luncheon
Thu, Aug 12
Join us for an immersive yoga experience. Take a meditative hike to our mid mountain Black Mountain lodge deck where you will experience a 1hr yoga class with stunning East Wall views. Finish with a provided lunch right at BML after yoga.
Our Yoga on the Mountain event will take place at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge & deck: includes a guided hike, a one-hour Yoga session and lunch at mid-mountain. Warm up with a 1.8 mile meditative hike from the base area to mid-mountain via the Argentine-North Fork Trail. Then, our professional instructor will lead you in a one-hour Yoga session on the Black Mountain Lodge deck with unparalleled views of the Continental Divide. Afterward, enjoy a specially-prepared luncheon in Black Mountain Lodge. The class will be taught by Gina Anzueto.
$48 per person + tax
Reservations are required
- All guests should check in at 8:30 a.m. in the Season Pass Office
- The hike will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- Arapahoe Basin will provide transportation for your yoga mat to Black Mountain Lodge
- This event is for humans only. Please leave your dogs and other furry friends at home.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
- Coconut Curry Cauliflower Soup
- Asian Ginger Peanut Salad: Kale, shredded carrots, red bell peppers, sliced almonds, chives, red cabbage, red onion
- Rice Noodle Salad: Cucumber, carrot, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, vermicelli noodles, Napa cabbage, fish sauce, honey, sesame seeds
- Glazed Chicken Stir Fry: Forrest mushrooms, broccoli, bamboo shoots, green onions, Sesame oil, gluten free soy sauce
- Saffron Rice Pudding: Cinnamon simple syrup, toasted coconut