Sep 25, 2021
Sep 26, 2021
Sep 27, 2021
Kids Club Arapahoe
Kids Club Arapahoe is all about providing a fun and supportive environment for young skiers to improve their skills, enjoy a group adventure, and learn about mountain safety.
Kids Club Arapahoe allows kids ages 7-11 to work with the same instructor and their peers over three consecutive weekends. Our small class sizes mean more attention from the instructor and a targeted, fun experience dedicated to kids!
Please note that this is not a learn-to-ski program; participants must be comfortable riding lifts and skiing on-mountain green runs. If you are looking for a complete beginner option, please explore our half-day classes and private lessons.
- For the 21-22 season, this program is for alpine skiing, only
- Ages 7-11
- Lessons start at 9:00 a.m. and end at noon
- Choose all Saturdays or all Sundays (cannot mix and match)
- Lunch, lift access, and equipment are not included
- Class sizes are limited to 6 kids per instructor
- You may purchase a $100 season pass for the participant when signing them up for Kids Club Arapahoe
Kids Club Arapahoe Session 1: January 8/9, 15/16, and 22/23
Kids Club Arapahoe Session 2: January 29/30, February 5/6, and 12/13
Price: $299 per person
RESERVATIONS COMING SOON
Cancellation Policy: Cancel at least 10 days prior to the start of the first session for a full refund; within 10 days for a 50% refund. You will not get a refund if you cancel the day of or after the start of the program. There are no make-up days or drop-ins to other program dates.