Jun 19, 2019
Jun 20, 2019
Jun 21, 2019
Our Kids Lessons are designed to foster a child's love of mountain recreation in a fun, inclusive atmosphere. Arapahoe Basin's dedicated instructors help kids develop life-long snowsports skills in lessons with small class sizes. Full-day lessons include lunch. Kids class lessons available November 17, 2018 - April 28, 2019.
- All kids' class lessons include a lift ticket
- Ages 3-14, all ability levels
- No more than 4 students per instructor for pre-school aged kids
- Price does not include rentals. Rental equipment is available on-site in the Kids Center. You can view our kids' rental packages here.
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED for all lessons. Book your lesson online or call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
|Kids Full Day
Includes lunch & lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
|Kids Half Day
Includes lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.*
Kids FLEX 4
Half-day or full-day
* Parents may drop-off their kids for morning and full-day lessons beginning at 8:00 a.m.. We'll get them ready for their lesson.
* New this season! All preschoolers will meet their instructor inside the Kids Center before sliding on snow.
** Children in afternoon lessons need to be checked in for the lesson at the Kids Center no later than 1:15 p.m.. No early drop off allowed. Kindergarten and older kids will stay with parent until they meet their instructor at 1:25 p.m. at the Pika Place Meeting Area on the snow.