Dec 8, 2019
Dec 9, 2019
Dec 10, 2019
Our Kids Lessons are designed to foster a child's love of mountain recreation in a fun, inclusive atmosphere. Arapahoe Basin's dedicated instructors help kids develop lifelong snowsports skills in lessons with small class sizes. Full-day lessons include lunch.
Lesson Dates: November 16, 2019 - April 26, 2020
- All kids' class lessons include a lift ticket
- Ages 3-14, all ability levels
- No more than 4 students per instructor for pre-school aged kids
- Price does not include rentals. Rental equipment is available on-site in the Kids Center. You can view our kids' rental packages here.
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED for all lessons. Book your lesson online or call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
- NOTE: If you are trying to book a lesson less than 24 hours in advance, please call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
|Kids Full Day
Includes lunch & lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
|Kids Half Day
Includes lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.*
- * Parents may drop-off their kids for morning and full-day lessons beginning at 8:00 a.m.. We'll get them ready for their lesson. All preschoolers will meet their instructor inside the Kids Center before sliding on snow.
- ** Children in afternoon lessons need to be checked in for the lesson at the Kids Center no later than 1:15 p.m.. No early drop off allowed. Kindergarten and older kids will stay with parent until they meet their instructor at 1:25 p.m. at the Pika Place Meeting Area on the snow.