Apr 2, 2020
Apr 3, 2020
Apr 4, 2020
Our Kids Lessons are designed to foster a child's love of mountain recreation in a fun, inclusive atmosphere. Arapahoe Basin's dedicated instructors help kids develop lifelong snowsports skills in lessons with small class sizes. Full-day lessons include lunch.
Lesson Dates: November 16, 2019 - April 26, 2020
- All kids' class lessons include a lift ticket
- Ages 3-14, all ability levels
- No more than 4 students per instructor for pre-school aged kids
- Price does not include rentals. Rental equipment is available on-site in the Kids Center. You can view our kids' rental packages here.
- RESERVATIONS are REQUIRED for all lessons. Book your lesson online or call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
- NOTE: If you are trying to book a lesson less than 24 hours in advance, please call 888-ARAPAHOE (272-7246).
|Kids Full Day
Includes lunch & lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.*
|Kids Half Day
Includes lift ticket
9:55 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.*
Arrival, Drop Off, Check In
* MORNING/ALL-DAY: Parents may drop-off their kids for morning and full-day lessons beginning at 8:00 a.m.. We'll get them ready for their lesson. All preschoolers will meet their instructor inside the Kids Center before sliding on snow.
** AFTERNOON: Children in afternoon lessons need to be checked in for the lesson in the Winter Sports Building / Rental Shop (NOT the Kid's Center) no later than 1:15 p.m.. No early drop off allowed. Kindergarten and older kids will stay with parent until they meet their instructor at 1:25 p.m. at the Pika Place Meeting Area on the snow.
Complete details will be included in your confirmation email.
Tips are not required or expected, but are an appreciated and appropriate way to let your instructor know you had a great experience.