Nov 23, 2017
Nov 24, 2017
Nov 25, 2017
Here are some tips to make your day at our mountain one worth repeating.
If you need more information, you can call Guest Services at 888-ARAPAHOE (888.272.7246) or email our Snowsports School at email@example.com.
This is the only way to guarantee a lesson on the day of your visit. Book your lesson online or call 888-ARAPAHOE (open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., seven days a week) to reserve over the phone.
- Reservations must be made the day before your lesson. You can book your lesson on the phone the day prior by 4:00 p.m. or you can book online until 11:59 p.m. the day prior.
- Daily walk-ins are welcome based on availability. We cannot guarantee availability for walk-ins.
- Adult class lessons and all private lessons check in at the Winter Sports Center.
- Kids class lessons check in at the Kids Center.
Lessons will depart promptly at the scheduled time. Please allow yourself enough time for parking, lesson check-in, and rentals (if needed). On busy days, this process can take approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Private lessons are non-refundable from time of booking.
- There is no charge for the first rescheduling of a lesson.
- Rescheduling a lesson a 2nd time or more will incur a $25 fee for each additional reschedule.
- There is no penalty for a cancellation up to 48 hours before scheduled lesson.
- Lessons cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled lesson will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Lessons that are not rescheduled or cancelled (No Shows) will be charged the full amount of the lesson.
- Cancellations made ten days prior to start of session will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made within ten days will receive a 50% refund
- For day-of cancellations or those made after the start of the session, there is no refund.