Sep 24, 2018
Sep 25, 2018
Sep 26, 2018
A-Basin offers private lessons every day during the ski season. Private lessons are the perfect way to explore the mountain with friends or family.
ALL PRIVATE LESSONS MUST BE BOOKED OVER THE PHONE; minimum 24-hour advance notice. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE (888-272-7246) to schedule your lesson.
Private Lesson Information
- Lessons are open to skiers, snowboarders and telemark skiers of all ability levels age 3 and up. Need help assessing your ability level? Click here to learn more.
- We can accommodate multiple disciplines in one lesson (i.e. a snowboarder and a skier can take the same private lesson).
- Guests may purchase a half-price lift ticket at the time of lesson purchase.
- Private lessons can accommodate up to four (4) people at no additional cost. Additional guests are $35 per person.
- Plan on arriving at least one hour early if you need to rent equipment. You may check in at the Winter Sports Center desk one hour prior to your lesson.
- Ski and Snowboard rental equipment available at A-Basin's Rental Shop . Please note that we do not rent telemark gear.
2018-19 Value Season Pricing
Early season: every day from Opening Day through November 16, 2018
Late season: every day from April 29 to May 26, 2019
All lessons are subject to terrain and instructor availability. Don't see the start time you want? Inquire with Guest Services about additional times when you call to book your lesson.
|Value Private Lesson - 4 hours
A four-hour private lesson gives you the best opportunity to elevate your skills and learn a new sport.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
|Value Private Lesson - 2 hours
A two-hour private lesson gives you the opportunity to discover new skills and achieve quick lift access.
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
|Value Private Lesson - 1 hour
Learn one-on-one with an instructor for a quick fix to technique to enhance your early or late-season snow experience.
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
2018-19 Regular Season Pricing
Available November 17, 2018 - April 28, 2019
All lessons are subject to terrain and instructor availability.
|Full-Day Private Lesson
A full-day private lesson gives you the best opportunity to elevate your skills and learn a new sport.
|Start at your leisure||$599|
|Morning Private Lesson
A morning private lesson is a shorter option that gives you the opportunity to discover new skills and achieve quick lift access.
|9:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m.||$360|
|Afternoon Private Lesson
Start a little later and save! Once you've warmed up, ride with a pro and explore the next level.