Location + Summer Hours
Aug 11, 2020
Aug 12, 2020
Aug 13, 2020
Arapahoe Basin is located on Highway 6 / Loveland Pass Road, just 68 miles west of downtown Denver, 5 miles east of Keystone and 20 miles northeast of Breckenridge.
If you are coming from the east, exit Loveland Pass and enjoy the winding 8-mile drive up and over the 11,990-foot pass on your way to see us. We recommend stopping at the top for breathtaking scenery, including an aerial, panoramic view of A-Basin.
Summer operations are Thursdays - Sundays.
The trails and disc golf course are always open.
- Lift operating hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Thursday - Sunday
- Aerial adventure park: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Final check-in at 3:00 p.m. Thursday - Sunday
- The 6th Alley Bar & Grill (base area): 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Thursday - Sunday
- Black Mountain Lodge (BBQ, drinks, snacks at mid-mountain): Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- A-Frame bathrooms: Thursday - Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m
- Arapahoe Sports retail store: Thursday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Mountain patrol on site: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In case of emergency, call 911.
- Disc golf course and trails: 7 days a week
- The last day for Thursday-Sunday operations is September 13. We will also be open Sept. 19-20.
All parking is free!
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING OR CAMPING ALLOWED IN ANY A-BASIN LOT
- There are no summer shuttles to A-Basin. Drive or ride your bicycle.
- Park in the Admin, Early Riser or High Noon lot.
- Please do not park or camp along the highway. Colorado State Patrol WILL tow your vehicle.
- Reserved handicapped spots are in both the Admin Lot and the Early Riser lots.
- Large commercial vehicles are not allowed to park at A-Basin, but they may drop off their passengers.