Location + Summer Hours
Jun 1, 2020
Jun 2, 2020
Jun 3, 2020
Arapahoe Basin is located on Highway 6 / Loveland Pass Road, just 68 miles west of downtown Denver, 5 miles east of Keystone and 20 miles northeast of Breckenridge.
If you are coming from the east, exit Loveland Pass and enjoy the winding 8-mile drive up and over the 11,990-foot pass on your way to see us. We recommend stopping at the top for breathtaking scenery, including an aerial, panoramic view of A-Basin.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 environment, our summer operating dates and hours are still TBD. Everything listed here is subject to change.
- Lift operating hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Aerial adventure park: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Final check-in at 3:30 p.m.
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill (full-service restaurant): 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Black Mountain Lodge Bar (beer, drinks, light snacks, water, bathrooms): 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- A-Frame bathrooms: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m
- Arapahoe Sports retail store: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Mountain patrol on site: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In case of emergency, call 911.
- Disc golf course and trails: always open
All parking is free!
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING OR CAMPING ALLOWED IN ANY A-BASIN LOT.
- There are no summer shuttles to A-Basin. Drive or ride your bicycle.
- Park in the Admin, Early Riser or High Noon lot.
- Please do not park along the highway. Colorado State Patrol WILL tow your vehicle.
- Reserved handicapped spots are in both the Admin Lot and the Early Riser lots.
- Large commercial vehicles are not allowed to park at A-Basin, but they may drop off their passengers.