Location + Summer Hours
Oct 7, 2022
Oct 8, 2022
Oct 9, 2022
Arapahoe Basin is located on Highway 6 / Loveland Pass Road, just 68 miles west of downtown Denver, 5 miles east of Keystone and 20 miles northeast of Breckenridge. Wherever you are coming from, it's a scenic drive!
If you are coming from the east, exit Loveland Pass and enjoy the winding 8-mile drive up and over the 11,990-foot pass on your way to see us. We recommend stopping at the top for breathtaking scenery, including an aerial, panoramic view of A-Basin.
Summer Hours: Now closed for the season
Open Fridays-Sundays in September thru 9/18 (lifts) and 9/25 (dining, activities)
Activity dates and times subject to change due to conditions. Via ferrata + aerial adventure park require reservations.
- Lift operating hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Last day for lift rides is Sept. 18.
- Via ferrata: tours depart daily in the morning, only. See via ferrata page for details.
- Aerial adventure park: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Arapahoe Sports retail store: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Disc golf course and trails: open and free to use (trails open when dry; please check status)
DINING: 6TH ALLEY BAR & GRILL
- Open daily June 24 - Sept. 5, then Fridays-Sunday until Sept. 25: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Black Mountain Lodge will not operate this summer.
- After Sunday, Sept. 25, the 6th Alley will close until we open for winter.
- Guest services office: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- A-Frame bathrooms: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Mountain patrol on site: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. In case of emergency, call 911.
All parking is free in the summer!
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING OR CAMPING ALLOWED IN ANY A-BASIN LOT
- There are no summer shuttles to A-Basin. Drive or ride your bicycle.
- Park in the Admin, Early Riser or High Noon lot.
- Please do not park or camp along the highway. Colorado State Patrol WILL tow your vehicle.
- Reserved handicapped spots are in both the Admin Lot and the Early Riser lots.
- Large commercial vehicles are not allowed to park at A-Basin, but they may drop off their passengers.
EV CHARGING STATIONS
We have 5, dual-port electric vehicle charging stations installed at the front of our Early Riser Parking lot (i.e. prime parking!).
- Space for 10 electric vehicles adjacent the rental shop building.
- Available when our parking lot is open, 7 AM – 6 PM.
- Chargepoint Level II stations deliver about 25-30 driving miles per hour of charging. This equals about 3 hours to top off after a trip from Denver.
- Stations are accessible via the Chargepoint network and app.
- Teslas welcome but need to supply their own adapter to use the Chargepoint stations.