Oct 21, 2019
Oct 22, 2019
Oct 23, 2019
Arapahoe Basin is OPEN for the 2019-20 season! There are no beginner runs available. One terrain park is open!
Front Side Terrain
Uphill access opening date for the 2019-20 season is TBD. Please respect all closures.
- You are required to have an annual uphill access pass and display it while hiking/skinning up.
- During operational hours, uphill access is restricted to the eastern edge of High Noon between the Base Area and Black Mountain Lodge. Access above Black Mountain Lodge is prohibited during operational hours.
- You are considered a skier under the Colorado Skier Safety Act and should know "Your Responsibility Code".
- The mountain may be closed to uphill access when avalanche control, snowmaking, race training, or other special activities are taking place.
- Uphill users are warned that snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment, snow grooming, winch cat cables and other equipment may be encountered at any time on the Mountain and you are responsible to stay clear of such equipment.
- Entering closed terrain is prohibited. It is the user's responsibility to know what is open or closed. The East Wall, Beavers and Steep Gullies terrain are always closed to uphill access or descent outside operational hours.
- Terrain Parks are closed outside operational hours.
- If the mountain is closed to uphill access, a closed sign will be posted at the bottom of High Noon trail in the base area. If you are unsure, please feel free to ask.
- Dogs must be under control at all times. No dogs are allowed on the mountain during operating hours. Clean up after your dog.
- Users accessing the mountain outside of normal operating hours do so at their own risk. Operational conditions may be variable including, but not limited to; closures removed for grooming operations, unfinished grooming activities, unmitigated avalanche hazards and limited visibility. Use extra caution!
- Uphill users who use the mountain during non-operational hours are asked to park in the Admin Lot (the small lot at the north end of the A-Frame) or in the parking area above the Admin Lot adjacent to Highway 6. The Early Riser, High Noon and Last Chance lots are locked at 6:00 p.m. Please plan accordingly.