Apr 8, 2020
Apr 9, 2020
Apr 10, 2020
run along the rockies at The legend
A-Basin is hosting a 3-race trail run series this summer!
Gorgeous views, high elevation, challenging terrain. Find out why Arapahoe Basin is just as legendary in the summer. Just want to cruise along on your own? Read about the trails on our hiking page.
Arapahoe Basin Trail Running Series
2020 DATES: July 5, July 19, August 2
A-Basin’s three-race trail running series is a chill way to challenge yourself at a fun, casual, super-high-altitude race through a truly stunning landscape. Runners head to the top of the Pali chair at 12,500 feet via singletrack and dirt road, then traverse the ridgeline via the West Wall before descending back to the base area. Total course distance is about 5 miles. The views and the altitude make this a breathtaking experience worthy of treating oneself to a hearty lunch and bloody Mary post-race in the 6th Alley Bar and Grill.
Adult single run: $25 (includes 1 free beer!)
Child single run: $15
Adult run + lunch: $40 (includes $20 lunch voucher)
Child run + lunch: $30 (includes $20 lunch voucher)
- Registration beings at 9:00 a.m.
- All guests should check in at the Season Pass Office by 9:45 a.m.
- The race will start at 10:00 a.m.
- This event is for humans only and no dogs will be allowed on the trail during the race. Please leave your dogs at home or with a friend in the base area.
- All summer events are NON-REFUNDABLE and will go on rain or shine!
- The optional lunch vouchers may be used at the 6th Alley Bar & Grill or Black Mountain Lodge for food and beverage, gratuity not included.
Cirque Series Trail Race - August 18, 2020
The Discrete Cirque Series is comprised of some of the best trail running events in the U.S. For the third consecutive season, the Cirque Series will make a stop at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area for a rugged, challenging, 6.8-mile course with 1,890 feet of elevation gain. Learn more about the Cirque Series, here.