Food and Beverage Director and Executive Chef Christopher Rybak brings extensive culinary experience and a passion for creativity to these unique dining events. Chef Rybak will take your palate on a journey around the world, sourcing the ingredients, spices and recipes that make for a memorable night. Come learn about and enjoy global cuisine!
Moonlight Dinner Dates for 2019-20
December 7: Spain; Randonee Dinner (not lift-served)
December 31: New Year's Eve in the Mountains
January 11: Central & South America
February 8: Pacific Rim
March 7: Italy
April 11: Hawaiian Luau; Randonee Dinner (not lift-served)
All dinner reservations must be booked online in advanced. Sales begin at 8:00 a.m. MST on the Monday one month prior to the dinner and sell out in minutes. See below for details.
General Moonlight Dinner Itinerary
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins at the Winter Sports Center. Join us in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, which will remain open until the lift begins turning for happy hour.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift*
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express*
*Only for lift-served dinners. The December 7 and April 11 events do NOT have a lift-served option. You must skin/ski/ride/snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
Moonlight Dinner Slideshow
How to Make Your Reservation (Required)
All dinner sales begin at 8:00 a.m. MST on the Monday one month prior to the dinner and sell out in minutes. Reservation dates for each dinner will be posted as available. We no longer take bookings by phone; you must book online. We recommend setting up an account on our store, first, and signing in preemptively on registration day. Don't want to miss out? Sign up for our email newsletter.
On-Sale Dates for 2019-20
If you do not make your online reservations on these days, you will not get in! Please see above for actual Moonlight Dinner dates. These are purchase dates.
- November 4: Spain; Randonee Dinner (not lift-served)
- November 4: New Year's Eve in the Mountains
- December 2: Central & South America
- January 6: Pacific Rim
- February 3: Italy
- March 2: Hawaiian Luau; Randonee Dinner (not lift-served)
Moonlight Dinner reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners will take place in any weather conditions, so please keep an eye on the forecast and plan accordingly.