Jul 22, 2019
Jul 23, 2019
Jul 24, 2019
Location: Black Mountain Lodge
Phone Number: 970.513.5772 (Meredith Smith)
Arapahoe Basin's annual Moonlight Dinner Series highlights cuisine from mountain regions of the world. These dining experiences are held at the beautiful Black Mountain Lodge at mid-mountain, and include a four-course, buffet-style dining experience and live entertainment.
Food and Beverage Director and Executive Chef Christopher Rybak brings extensive culinary experience and a passion for creativity to these unique dining events. Chef Rybak will take your palate on a journey around the world, sourcing the ingredients, spices and recipes that make for a memorable night. Come learn about and enjoy global cuisine!
Dates for 2018-2019
- December 1: Randonee Dinner - Taste of Africa
- December 31: New Year's Eve in the Mountains
- January 19: Taste of Italy
- February 23: Taste of Spain
- March 23: Taste Of France
- April 20: Randonee Dinner - Hawaiian Luau
Reservations are required and can only be made online.