Food and Beverage Director and Executive Chef Christopher Rybak and Chef Clint Ketchum bring extensive culinary experience and passions for creativity to these unique dining events. Chef Ketchum will take your palate on a journey around the world, sourcing the ingredients, spices and recipes that make for a memorable night. Come learn about and enjoy global cuisine!
Moonlight Dinner Dates for 2019-20
December 31: New Year's Eve in the Mountains * ALMOST GONE
All dinner reservations must be booked online in advance. Sales begin at 8:00 a.m. MST on the Mondays listed below, roughly one month prior to the dinner. Be aware that they sell out in minutes!
General Moonlight Dinner Itinerary
- 6:00 p.m.: Check-in begins at the Winter Sports Center. Join us in the 6th Alley Bar & Grill, which will remain open until the lift begins turning for happy hour.
- 6:45-7:00 p.m.: Loading begins on the Black Mountain Express lift*
- 7:00 p.m.: Doors open at Black Mountain Lodge
- 10:00 p.m.: Dinner service ends; downloading on Black Mountain Express*
*Only for lift-served dinners. The December 7 and April 11 events do NOT have a lift-served option. You must skin/ski/ride/snowshoe to and from mid-mountain.
Moonlight Dinner Slideshow
How to Make Your Reservation (Required)
Reservations are required and take place online, ONLY. Sales begin at 8:00 a.m. MST on the dates listed below. We no longer accept bookings by phone and online bookings are limited to 8 per reservation. If you want to book more than 8 per party, you'll need to do separate orders.
Don't want to miss out? Sign up for our email newsletter.
On-Sale Dates for 2019-20
If you do not make your online reservations on these days, you will not get in! Please see above for actual Moonlight Dinner dates. These are purchase dates.
- November 4: Spain; Randonnee Dinner (not lift-served) * SOLD OUT
- November 4: New Year's Eve in the Mountains
- December 2: Central & South America
- January 6: Pacific Rim
- February 3: Italy
- March 2: Hawaiian Luau; Randonnee Dinner (not lift-served)
Moonlight Dinner reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE but you may transfer your reservation by calling us if you can't attend. A-Basin Moonlight Dinners will take place in any weather conditions, so please keep an eye on the forecast and plan accordingly.