Snowsports staff will meet you in the Kids Center, answer any questions you may have and will accompany your kid(s) to the rental station or to their lesson.
If your child needs rentals and doesn't have any reserved, start at the computers and height charts to record your child's measurements. Then, proceed to the Guest Service desk to complete your check-in. If you don't need rentals or have rentals reserved, just head straight to the Guest Services point of sale. We'll get your child checked in and ready to go!
Your child's rentals are for the full day and not just the duration of their lesson. You can return your child's skis or snowboard at the Kids Center; enter the building and turn left to the rental bench.
We ask that you pick up your child after his or her lesson at the Pika Place Learning Area, adjacent to the Black Mountain Express lift. We're sure you'll want to catch up and hear about their day on the slopes!
Is all of this a little much to remember? No worries - we'll have a greeter at the entrance to point you in the right direction on busy days!
Plan your day with our lesson timeline:
- 8:00 a.m.: Kids Center opens (seven days a week) for morning and full-day lesson check-in and rentals
- 9:55 a.m.: Start of morning lessons (both full and half-day)
- 12:30 p.m.: Pick up for morning, half-day lessons - you can pick up your child at the Pika Place Learning Area next to the Black Mountain Express lift. You can return your kids' rentals at the Kids Center.
Have an afternoon lesson? You can check in at any time!
- 1:10 p.m.: Afternoon lessons meet at the Pika Place Learning Area
- 3:30 p.m.: Pick up for full-day and afternoon lessons - you can pick up your child at the Pika Place Learning Area next to the Black Mountain Express lift.
- 4:15 p.m.: Please return your child's rentals by this time
- 4:30 p.m.: That's when we close for the day.