Arapahoe Basin is Open!
Dec 12, 2019
Dec 13, 2019
Dec 14, 2019
Everything you need to know to start your 2019-20 season off right! Please read these FAQs carefully if you're planning to join us for our first weekend as we kick off another great season. #LETSLEGEND
OPENING WEEKEND INFO - OCT. 12 & 13
There is no beginner terrain available!
For more information about snow conditions or anything else, please call Guest Services 888.ARAPAHOE (888.272.7246)
Beginner terrain, uphill access, snowsports lessons and Summit Stage bus service are coming soon! Want to stay updated on conditions and terrain? Sign up for our email newsletter.
Don’t miss our Halloween party and costume contest with New Belgium Brewing, plus our first party in the terrain park, on Oct. 26!
What’s Open and When?
- Run open: High Noon (intermediate from mid-mountain to the base)
- Terrain park open: Banana Terrain Park with 4 features
- Black Mountain Express Lift: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Saturday & Sunday). 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- View webcams
6th Alley Bar & Grill (base area)
- 8:00 a.m. – doors open (no breakfast; drinks available)
- 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. lunch and apres
Legends Cafe (base area)
- 7:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – breakfast
- 10:30 a.m. – lunch service begins (pizza and grill)
Black Mountain Lodge (mid-mountain)
- 8:30 a.m. – doors open for bathroom, water, warming
- 10:30 a.m. – lunch service begins
- LOTS: All parking is free except for $30 parking in the Admin Lot and $20 parking in the front rows of the lower Early Riser lot (carpool with 4 or more in a vehicle for free, up-close parking in Early Riser).
- BEACH: No Beach parking in spots 1, 2 or 3. All other spots are available to rent.
- BUS: The Summit Stage bus is not yet running.
Purchase online in advance for the best deal! Please note that we only have intermediate terrain open.
Ikon & Mountain Collective FAQ
- Can I pick up my Ikon Pass at A-Basin? – Yes! Pick up your pass in the Kids Center on opening day and the first two weekends we are open. Walk past the main A-Frame lodge through the plaza to find the Kids Center.
- How do I access A-Basin with a Mountain Collective Pass? – Visit the Guest Services Office across from the A-Frame (main lodge) from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. any day we are open.
- If I already have my Ikon Pass, can I go directly to the lift? – If you have a yellow 2019-20 Ikon Pass, it is “direct to lift,” meaning no need to stop by the ticket office. The 2018-19 blue pass will not work at the lift, even if you paid for this season.
- What deals and discounts do I get with my Ikon / Mountain Collective Pass? – Check out our Ikon Pass page and Mountain Collective pass page.
A-Basin Season Pass + Elevation Any Day Pass FAQ
- You don’t have your pass yet – Visit the Guest Services Office across from the A-Frame (main lodge) from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. any day we are open.
- You have your pass – What are you waiting for? Get in line and start skiing / riding!
- You forgot your pass – D’oh! We will print you a new one for free the first time. After that, it’s $5 for each re-print. Visit the Guest Services Office across from the A-Frame (main lodge) from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. any day we are open.
- Does my Midweek Season Pass work? – Same deal as the whole season. Your pass only works Mondays-Fridays.
- What deals and discounts do I get with my A-Basin season pass? – Check out our season pass pages
A-BASIN Mug Club
- Cost: $45
- First New Belgium draft is free
- Use your mug for $1 off bloody Marys and draft beers all ski season (and next summer!)
- ONE MUG PER PERSON, but you can get back in line as many times as you want
- 21 and older, only. Must have I.D. to purchase.
- Mugs sell out! We only have 473 mugs for the whole season.