Opening Day 2018
Apr 25, 2019
Apr 26, 2019
Apr 27, 2019
Arapahoe Basin is open for the 2018-19 season!
For more information about snow conditions or any of our services, please call Guest Services at 888.ARAPAHOE (272.7246).
As of October 19, we'll be open to the public seven days a week until early June. Black Mountain Express Lift will service the intermediate High Noon trail from mid-mountain to the base. The small Banana Terrain Park will be open with several features. Please note that there is NO uphill access at this time.
Arapahoe Sports is open seven days a week.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Food & Beverage
Locations & Hours:
- Marnie's (3rd Floor A-Frame):
- Open 7 days a week for grab 'n go breakfast: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill - now serving breakfast seven days a week!
- Monday through Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lunch is available starting at 10:30 a.m. seven days a week.
- Black Mountain Lodge
- Building Open: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch: 10:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
All of the following locations will be fully operational:
- Pass Office/Guest Services: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. every day
- Phones: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. every day
- Epic Passes (Kids Center): Do you need to pick up your Vail Resorts Epic Pass? Go to the Kids Center lobby/check-in area Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. until Keystone opens (scheduled for November 9).
Black Mountain Express
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
For the best guaranteed rate on single-day lift tickets, purchase your ticket online in advance at tickets.arapahoebasin.com.
Season pass holders at any ski area in North America are eligible for lift ticket discounts (when purchasing your ticket at the mountain) just by joining the A-Basin Club. Learn more here.
Our parking lots open at 6:30 a.m. Guests can park in Early Riser, High Noon, Last Chance and Upper Last Chance Lots. There is pay parking available in our Admin Lot for $30 on a first come, first served basis.
*Lift ticket discounts and reserved parking spaces are available to guests who carpool with 3+ people in a car.
Ski and snowboard rentals are available seven days a week.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The A-Basin Snowsports School is open seven days a week for the following lessons:
Value season private lessons (every day through November 16, 2017)
- Pricing (good for up to 4 people, skiers and/or snowboarders)
- Full day (4 hours, a.m. start): $335
- Half-day (2 hours, a.m. or p.m. start): $215
- One-hour (a.m. start): $115
The Base 'n' Edge Tune Shop is open seven days a week.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.