Summer Skiing at the Basin
Sep 19, 2019
Sep 20, 2019
Sep 21, 2019
JULY 4 is closing day!
We are open for skiing and snowboarding Thursday, July 4. Lift hours are 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
NO BEGINNER SKIING AVAILABLE. Uphill access is CLOSED. Please carpool!
Spring conditions exist and conditions will change throughout the day. There is only one run from mid-mountain to the base. The best snow conditions are on the upper mountain where several runs are available. Ski and ride with care.
Hours of Operation and Terrain Status
- Open for long weekends (Friday-Sunday) June 21-23 and 28-30 plus Thursday, July 4 (closing day!)
- Guest services and our call center will be open seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Click here for up-to-date terrain information
- Treeline Terrain Park will be open with at least two rails
- Rentals still available!
- Beach spots are first-come, first-served
- Live music by Frisco Funk on July 4!
- Black Mountain Express and Lenawee Lifts are open Friday-Sunday. That means top-to-bottom skiing and riding!
- Lifts hours are 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- You may download Black Mountain Express at any time
- Uphill access is available Friday-Sunday outside of operating hours (please do NOT skin up when the lifts are turning) and still requires our free uphill access pass. Please click here for complete details and note that uphill access can be closed at any time.
- PLEASE CARPOOL JULY 4. IT WILL BE BUSY.
Spring Tickets and Passes
Buy a ticket at least one day in advance to get a great deal! Have a season pass for another ski area? Show that pass at our ticket window for a $59 lift ticket. BUY online ahead of time for the best price. There are no half-day tickets.
Food and Beverage Options thru June 30
Il Rifugio and the taco truck are closed for the season. Limited availability on July 4.
Legend’s Café (cafeteria)
- Fridays-Sundays, 7:30 - 10:30 a.m. for breakfast
6th Alley Bar and Grill
- Fridays-Sundays, 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for lunch and drinks (limited menu)
Black Mountain Lodge (mid-mountain grill)
- Fridays-Sundays, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- House-smoked BBQ and beer on the deck
Scenic Lift Ride + Lunch at Black Mountain Lodge (Fri-Sun)
Experience our beautiful mountain and its remote, scenic setting with a $25 lift and lunch (lift ticket plus $20 lunch voucher) or a $15 lift ticket. Ride the Black Mountain Express to mid-mountain and enjoy house-smoked BBQ and a famous bacon bloody Mary on the sunny deck of Black Mountain Lodge with views of the Continental Divide. Purchase on-site in the Guest Services office. Call 888-ARAPAHOE for details.