Dec 14, 2018
Dec 15, 2018
Dec 16, 2018
To start the 2018-2019 season out Arapahoe Basin will be offering the Banana Park. This can be found on the High-Noon ski run. The park will feature four features including a down rail, a flat tube a spine and a down-flat down rail.
Stay tuned later in the season Arapahoe Basin will offer two freestyle parks: Treeline and High Divide. The Treeline Terrain Park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. Check out our progressive terrain park, High Divide, if you are new to freestyle or simply want to practice.
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge and fun. However, freestyle terrain use, like skiing and riding, exposes you to serious injury. Prior to using freestyle terrain, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all instructions and warning and to follow "your responsibility code."
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.