Dec 8, 2019
Dec 9, 2019
Dec 10, 2019
Winter Season Terrain Parks: The Banana Park is open!
Many of the features in our terrain parks are built using materials recycled from the rest of the ski area. Check out the Treeline Terrain Park video below to learn more about how we build it.
Our early-season park is now open! When the Treeline and High Divide parks open, Banana Park may close or transition to a different setup. Please call 888-ARAPAHOE before visiting for the most current conditions.
- 20’ Down Rail
- Flat Down Flat
- Flat Box
- Pole Jam
- Barrel Spine
- Down Tube
Treeline Terrain Park - Closed
This intermediate/advanced park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. It is accessible from the Lenawee Lift.
High Divide Terrain Park - Closed
This is our beginner, family-friendly park just below mid-mountain. Access it from Black Mountain Express.
Your Responsibility Code
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.