Oct 18, 2019
Oct 19, 2019
Oct 20, 2019
Winter Season Terrain Parks: The Banana Park is open!
Treeline Terrain Park
This intermediate/advanced park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. It is accessible from either the Lenawee or Pallavicini lifts.
- 20’ Down Rail
- Tire-Barrel Bonk
- Mini Stump Stall
- Up-Down Rail
- Donkey Rail
- 20’ Jump
- Tube Wall
- 4 Barrel Bonk
- Down-Flat-Down Rail
Many of the features in our terrain parks are built using materials recycled from the rest of the ski area. Check out the Treeline Terrain Park and learn more about how we build it!
High Divide Terrain Park
This is our beginner, family-friendly park just below mid-mountain. Access it from Black Mountain Express.
- 2 small jumps
- Flat tower tube
- 15-foot flat box
- Hitching-post spine
- 8-foot double barrel flat rail
- 10-foot double barrel mini flat down rail
Your Responsibility Code
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.