Apr 25, 2019
Apr 26, 2019
Apr 27, 2019
A-Basin has three terrain parks and one of the longest park seasons in Colorado; keep riding well into spring. The features are designed and built by our in-house crew, and the rails and bonks are created out of recycled materials from around the ski area.
Don't miss our two, FREE rail jams in May 2019! Show us what you've been working on all season and win great prizes and bragging rights. More info on our events page.
Treeline Terrain Park
This intermediate/advanced park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. It is accessible from either the Lenawee or Pallavicini lifts.
- 20’ Down Rail
- Tire-Barrel Bonk
- Mini Stump Stall
- Up-Down Rail
- Donkey Rail
- 20’ Jump
- Tube Wall
- 4 Barrel Bonk
- Down-Flat-Down Rail
High Divide Terrain Park
This is our beginner, family-friendly park just below mid-mountain. Access it from Black Mountain Express.
- 2 small jumps
- Flat tower tube
- 15-foot flat box
- Hitching-post spine
- 8-foot double barrel flat rail
- 10-foot double barrel mini flat down rail
Your Responsibility Code
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.