Feb 20, 2019
Feb 21, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
The Treeline Terrain Park is now open! This park is designed and built by our in-house crew. The Treeline Terrain Park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. It is accessible from either the Lenawee or Pallavicini lifts and includes these 10 features:
- 20-foot down rail
- hitching post spin
- 15-foot up box
- flat-down trail
- pole kick
- 20-foot jump
- quarter-pipe tower tube wall
- down tower tube spine
- down flat down rail
- 4 barrel bonk
The High Divide Terrain park is open! This can be accessed from Black Mountain Express. The features it includes are:
- Barrel Bonk
- Half Volcano Snow Feature
- 5’ Jump
- 10’ Jump
- 15’ Flat Box
- Flat Tower Tube
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.