Jan 16, 2021
Jan 17, 2021
Jan 18, 2021
Winter Season Terrain Parks
Many of the features in our terrain parks are built using materials recycled from the rest of the ski area. Check out the Treeline Terrain Park video below to learn more about how we build it.
Treeline Terrain Park - OPEN
This intermediate/advanced park continues in its legendary role as the highest terrain park in North America. It is accessible from the Lenawee Lift.
High Divide Terrain Park - CLOSED
This is our beginner, family-friendly park just below mid-mountain. Access it from Black Mountain Express. It is unlikely to open for the 2020-21 season.
Banana Park - CLOSED for the season
This is our early-season park, usually located between Sundance and High Noon.
Molly's Magical Park - CLOSED
Our baby park is for kids in the learning area. It offers three features for little groms: a wave pool, flat box and baby booter.
Your Responsibility Code
Freestyle terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One user on a terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly-use a spotter when necessary. Look before you leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
- Know the Smart Style code.