Winter Trail Maps
Apr 11, 2021
Apr 12, 2021
Apr 13, 2021
TIP: Download these maps to your phone before arriving. Cell service and WiFi are limited on the mountain. Or, pick up one of our stone-paper trail maps on site, and recycle it before leaving.
- Molly Hogan is our learning area / ski school hill.
- The frontside greens and blues generally get steeper farther to skier's left. (EX: Sundance is steeper than Wrangler; West Wall is steeper than Powerline)
- The blue runs in The Beavers (Loafer, Davis) are the most difficult blue routes on the mountain.
- Scroll down for a detailed map of the East Wall hike-to routes.
- Learn more about our mountain areas, here.
Important information for skiing / riding The East Wall
- Enter through gates only (do not duck ropes)
- Observe all signage and closures
- Rescue from this area can be difficult and time-consuming
- Do not hike above the traverse except in designated areas (Willies Wide, Tree Chutes). See these bootpack routes on the main frontside map above
- Expect hidden and unmarked obstacles, as with all expert terrain