COVID 19 Precautions
Oct 25, 2021
Oct 26, 2021
Oct 27, 2021
At this time, for the 2021-22 winter season, there are no requirements or restrictions for Arapahoe Basin guests related to COVID-19.*
* COVID-19 regulations are subject to change at any time in the event of an updated public health order.
Arapahoe Basin will continue to follow the guidance of our local public health authorities. Sign up for our email newsletters and follow us on social media to make sure you don't miss any important announcements this season.
- Masks are no longer required at A-Basin, but are recommended for all unvaccinated individuals while indoors.
- All Arapahoe Basin employees are required to be vaccinated.
- There are no restrictions on dining, indoor spaces, or riding chairlifts.
- There are no reservations required for skiing, parking, or dining.
- Tickets, lessons, and rental equipment must be reserved online in advance.
Vaccination Resources: Get one at A-Basin this October!
The Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) is sending its mobile vaccination unit to Arapahoe Basin on 10/29 and 10/30 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Get a FREE bloody Mary (or beer, soda, coffee, hot cocoa) from A-Basin for getting a COVID-19 vaccine from the CDPHE bus!*
- FREE J&J single-shot vaccinations (18+); first, second, or booster shots of Pfizer (12+); first and second shots of Moderna; and flu shots.
- Ski/ride access that day is not required to come get a vaccine. All are welcome!
- The CDPHE bus will be parked in our up-front Admin Lot, adjacent the A-Frame building.
- * Free drinks are ONLY for those who get a COVID vaccine on-site one of those days. Flu shots and people who are already vaccinated are not eligible.