A-Basin Joins the Ikon Pass
Oct 18, 2019
Oct 19, 2019
Oct 20, 2019
Arapahoe Basin is now on the Ikon Pass
1 pass. 40 destinations.
Get 7 days of skiing and snowboarding at The Legend with no blackout dates. Get 5 days with some restrictions on the Ikon Base Pass. PRICES INCREASE OCTOBER 17, 2019.
No blackout dates
14 unlimited destinations
7 days at A-Basin
Up to 7 days at 24 other destinations
12 unlimited destinations
5 days at A-Basin
Up to 5 days at 26 other destinations
Ikon Pass Details
- Separate pricing available for 4 and under, children, young adults, military and college students.
- Free one-year membership to Protect Our Winters (POW), an A-Basin and Ikon Pass partner.
- Blackout dates for Ikon Base Pass: December 26-31, 2019, January 18-19, February 15-16, 2020.
- Visit ikonpass.com to learn more about the benefits.
A-Basin Benefits for Ikon Pass Holders
- Unlimited single-day friend discounts ($20 off the window ticket price)
- 10 percent discount on food and beverage, excluding il Rifugio and special events
- 10 percent discount in Arapahoe Sports, our retail shop
- Discounts on performance ski and snowboard tunes in our tune shop
Ikon Pass Destinations
The Ikon Pass unlocks 40 iconic destinations worldwide, including 6 right here in Colorado.
- California: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Big Bear Mountain Resort
- Colorado: Arapahoe Basin, Aspen Snowmass, Steamboat Springs, Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain, Eldora Mountain Resort
- Maine: Sugarloaf, Sunday River
- Michigan: Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain
- Montana: Big Sky Resort
- New Hampshire: Loon Mountain
- Utah: Deer Valley Resort, AltaSnowbird, Solitude Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Brighton Resort
- Vermont: Stratton, Killington Resort, Sugarbush Resort
- West Virginia: Snowshoe
- Wyoming: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Alberta, Canada: SkiBig3
- Ontario, Canada: Blue Mountain
- Quebec, Canada: Tremblant
- British Columbia: Revelstoke Mountain Resort, CMH Heli-Skiing & Summer Adventures
- South America: Valle Nevado
- Japan: Niseko United
- New Zealand: Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt Hutt
- Australia: Mt Buller, Thredbo