2020-21 Ikon Pass Info
Dec 5, 2020
Dec 6, 2020
Dec 7, 2020
For the 2020-21 season, ALL Ikon Pass holders must make reservations to visit A-Basin.
NOTE: It is NOT a parking reservation. Each Ikon Pass holder needs a reservation for each visit. Thank you.
Reservations are made via Ikon's website or app. If you have difficulties, please contact Ikon. See reservation FAQ below.
IKON FRIENDS & FAMILY LIFT TICKETS
Supplies are limited!
NOTE: Input your Ikon Pass number to unlock the discount. Please make sure your friend or family member's name is on the ticket purchase, not the Ikon Pass holder's name. If the ticket is purchased in the Ikon Pass holder's name, it will deactivate the associated Ikon Pass.
Includes Ikon & Ikon Base Passes. Benefits not valid with an Ikon Session 4-Day.
- 10% off food and drinks (il Rifugio, alcohol and special events excluded from the discount)
- 10% off items in Arapahoe Sports retail store
- Able to purchase up to 3, discount friends/family tickets per day
- After your days at A-Basin run out, purchase discount lift tickets for yourself (online only - same as the Friends & Family ticket)
- Ikon Base Pass holders can purchase discount lift tickets for themselves during the blackout dates (online only)
- Discounts on performance ski and snowboard tunes in our tune shop
- Ikon Pass gets 7 days with no blackout dates. Ikon Base Pass gets 5 days with blackout dates. Ikon Session Pass gets up to 4 days with blackout dates.
- Blackout dates for Ikon Base + Ikon Session passes: December 26, 2020 - January 2, 2021; January 16-17, 2021; February 13-14, 2021.
* All benefits subject to operational ability under public health restrictions.
Why do I have to make a reservation at A-Basin?
We encourage and want to see Ikon Pass holders this winter, but this action is being done to manage COVID-19 conditions and related capacity restrictions.
For the health and safety of our guests, staff and community, we want to spread out visitation and make sure that no single day sees too many people. The Ikon Pass family is large and we need to be careful that not too many people show up at the same time.
Overall, there is plenty of room for Ikon visitors. For most days of the season, we anticipate that the reservation system will be a non-issue.
How many reservations can I make?
You will be able to reserve up to the number of access days granted on your pass. For example, Ikon Base Pass holders can reserve up to 5 days and Ikon Pass holders can reserve up to 7 days at each Ikon Pass destination. Ikon Session Pass Holders can reserve up to 4 days total. Reservations cannot be made on the same date at more than one destination.
For the best experience, please download the Ikon Pass app and check the Prep for Adventure page for the most current information.
Can you print my Ikon Pass if I haven't received it, yet?
Yes. Come to one of our ticket windows. You MUST have a reservation to ski/ride for the day you come pick up your pass.
Can I make reservations for other Ikon Pass holders?
A pass holder may make reservations at those destinations requiring reservations for anyone within your account.
What are the blackout dates at A-Basin?
The 20/21 Ikon Base Pass, Ikon Base Plus Pass, and Ikon Session Pass 4-Day have the following blackout dates:
- December 26, 2020 - Jan 2, 2021
- January 16-17, 2021
- February 13-14, 2021
There are no blackout dates on the 20/21 Ikon Pass.
What is the penalty if I cannot make it for my reserved day?
Details will be announced through Ikon, including any policies surrounding reservations or the inability to keep your reservation.
An Ikon Pass holder may cancel a reservation they have made for themselves or anyone on their Ikon Pass account at any time up to the day of the reservation.
Can I make day-of reservations?
Yes. Ikon Pass holders can make a same-day reservation depending on availability.