Weddings and Functions
Feb 22, 2018
Feb 23, 2018
Feb 24, 2018
Weddings & Private Functions
Arapahoe Basin's Black Mountain Lodge provides the perfect romantic venue for your Colorado wedding. Inside the mid-mountain lodge, high vaulted ceilings supported by immense raw cut timbers rise above the spacious dining room where towering windows offer you and your guests incomparable views of the Continental Divide. Outside, the lodge's spacious deck extends above the mountain terrain and is the perfect setting for you and your guests to enjoy light hors d'oeuvre and to hold your entire wedding ceremony - all at 11,550 feet above sea level.
Check out our Wedding Welcome Packet! Click on the thumbnails below to learn more.
Take a tour with Meredith, our Wedding & Event Coordinator, to see our venues and learn more about your wedding day at Arapahoe Basin:
Your site fee includes:
- A variety of menu options planned by our award-winning culinary director, Christopher Rybak
- Personal attention from an event manager to help organize the details of your wedding
- A day-of coordinator to synchronize the logistics for your rehearsal and wedding events
- Use of venue for 5 hours on the day of your event and 1 hour on the day prior
- Use of the Black Mountain Express Chairlift for the 5 hours of your event
- White padded chairs for ceremony set up by event staff
- Banquet tables and chairs for dinner reception
- Linens and table settings arranged by event staff
- Dinnerware, flatware and glassware
- Tables and linens for cake, gifts and guest book
- Cake cutting
- Catering and Event Staff
Want to know what it's like to ride the chair to the ceremony? Check out our video to see how easy we make it to get to your mid-mountain venue.
Accolades for A-Basin Weddings:
Want to see more photos and read reviews from other brides and grooms? Check out our page on The Knot!
Black Mountain Lodge was ranked one of the top "out-of-the-ordinary" wedding venues on The Huffington Post.
Visit us on Pinterest to get inspired for your mountain wedding.
For more information, to organize a site viewing or to make your reservations, contact our Wedding and Event Coordinator, Meredith Smith at 970-513-5772 or email her at MeredithS@a-basin.net.