Where to stay near A-Basin
Arapahoe Basin is happy to provide recommendations for lodging accommodations for your special event. The surrounding area has various types of short-term lodging, including hotels, condos and private homes. The closest lodging options are just five miles down Loveland Pass in the town of Keystone. Other nearby towns include Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne and Breckenridge.
Key To The Rockies
Unlock your perfect wedding with Key to the Rockies Lodging Company and Arapahoe Basin's Black Mountain Lodge. As Arapahoe Basin’s Preferred Lodging Partner we have tailored the Wedding Guest Accommodations Package to suit the needs of the Arapahoe Basin wedding couple. It provides the closest lodging accommodations for your guests, while earning rebates toward your wedding guest shuttle, salon services, and more!
Bridal Couple Benefits to Registering with Key to the Rockies:
- Registering your wedding is completely cost and contract free!
- As your guests book, you earn a complimentary bridal suite, rebates toward shuttle and salon services, and a bridal party cocktail hour.
- Save on invitation costs with personalized accommodations cards.
- Share important information with your guests via your custom-made wedding website.
Guest Benefits of Booking with Key to the Rockies:
- Guests receive 15-25% off lodging with inclusive breakfast.
- Booking online is easy and secure; one-night stays can be booked directly online.
- Enjoy exclusive Key Club Member discounts on dining, transportation, spa, & activities.
With a wide selection of condos, town homes, and private homes, we are sure to have the perfect mountain retreat for each of your guests. Let our knowledgeable staff assist your guests in choosing the best property to suit their needs. Contact Key to the Rockies at 1800.248.1942 or visit KeyToTheRockies.com.
Wedding Gifts Program
Let us help your wedding guests find the perfect accommodations in Keystone while you get rewarded for it! For every wedding guest in your party that books their lodging with SummitCove, the Bride and Groom will receive 5% of the total nightly rate revenue as a CASH Wedding Gift! So not only do you get discounted lodging, customized 24/7 customer service, a helpful staff, amazing property selections and all of the help you may need; you will also be getting an amazing cash gift to start your lives together. Call 877-346-0435 for more details.
SummitCove Wedding Gifts Program:
- Cash wedding gift for the newlyweds
- $250 credit towards the Bride & Groom's lodging
- Great property selection, from studios to private homes, all less than 10 minutes from Arapahoe Basin!
- Discounted lodging for you and all of your guests
- Complimentary champagne for the Bride and Groom
- In-room guest favor deliveries
- Dedicated Wedding Gifts Liaison
2 BD, 2 BA house in Montezuma, sleeps 8
This newly-built cabin with an attached sauna offers a perfect vacation experience. The cabin is located on Main Street in the quaint former mining town of Montezuma just 10 minutes from Keystone Resort or 20 minutes from Arapahoe Basin. The interior walls of the cabin are beetle kill pine with a custom iron railing made by local ironsmiths. Outside the cabin is a large fire pit for summer enjoyment and a gas grill. The main level has an open floor plan for living room, dining room, and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a woodstove for warm winter evenings. The whole cabin is heated by electric baseboard. The cabin has large windows from the main room that is incredible in a snowstorm or on a warm summer day. The master bedroom, with a double bed and twin daybed, is on the lower level with a view of two peaks from the large window and its own bathroom. The other sleeping areas are a large loft with two twin beds and a double futon. And on the main level is a bedroom with a double bed. Downstairs is also a single-car garage that has room enough to store your skis and vehicle, with additional parking outside.
This cabin is nicely decorated and very comfortable for your Colorado mountain experience.
To book this cabin, contact Karen Edgerly via email or by phone at 303.638.0184.