Feb 20, 2019
Feb 21, 2019
Feb 22, 2019
Black Mountain Lodge
Black Mountain Lodge accommodates up to 200 guests for your special day. Vaulted ceilings, timber and stone design elements and towering windows adorn the interior of this romantic mid-mountain venue. Our lodge provides convenient spaces for your ceremony and reception, eliminating the stress of switching venues during your day. Transform our room to your specifications – leave space for dancing or create a special space to cut the cake. Cocktail hour can be held outside on the front patio next to your ceremony space.
The Ceremony Site
Celebrate your union outdoors on our spacious Black Mountain Lodge deck with stunning views of wildflowers and the Continental Divide serving as your backdrop. Travel to and from your venue via the Black Mountain Express lift for your procession, a quiet moment with your spouse after the ceremony, or load your entire wedding party for a unique photography session. Our dedicated wedding coordinator and event staff are available to manage your itinerary, organize you procession and set up your ceremony and reception areas.
Getting to mid-mountain
You and your guests travel to mid-mountain via the Black Mountain Express chair lift. Stretching from the base area to mid-mountain, the Black Mountain Express lift can carry four people per chair and slows at each terminal to allow for ease of loading and unloading. The chair can also come to a full stop when needed. Your site fee includes use of the chair before, during and after your ceremony and reception for a total of five hours, allowing your guests to arrive and depart at their leisure.
6th Alley Bar & Grill
The new 6th Alley Bar & Grill is a perfect venue for rehearsal dinners, company and private parties, and other events that bring people together at our beautiful mountain. The 6th Alley Bar & Grill underwent a $1 million renovation in the summer of 2013, and offers several spaces for events.
- 6th Alley Bar & Grill: 1st floor of the A-Frame lodge; accommodates approximately 100 guests. Second level is available, if needed, at no extra charge.
- Marnie's: 2nd floor of the A-Frame lodge; accommodates approximately 55 guests. Located above the 6th Alley, Marnie's has a balcony overlooking the music stage on the main floor, a small private bar, room for catering and access to The Perch.
- The Perch: outdoor, weather-protected venue at the south end of the A-Frame; accommodates approximately 100 guests. Perfect for casual events and parties with spectacular views of the mountain and surrounding areas.
Included with your venue rental
- Private use of the reserved space with tables and chairs
- Dinnerware, flatware & glassware
- A buffet with selections from our catering menu
- Personal attention from the Arapahoe Basin catering staff