Are you visiting Summit County, CO, in the summer and looking for a place away from the hustle and bustle of town? Look no further than right here at A-Basin and come enjoy an unbeatable combination of stunning scenery, exhilarating outdoor activities, and delicious food and beverage options. With top-notch restaurants and a new mid-mountain spot with breathtaking views, there is something for everyone looking for great restaurants in Summit County!
Delicious Food Options at Arapahoe Basin in the Summer
We are known not only for our incredible skiing terrain but also for our delicious food and activities during the summer months. Whether you're an avid hiker, mountain biker, or a foodie looking for a unique culinary experience, Arapahoe Basin's summer food options are sure to please.
6th Alley Bar and Grill
The 6th Alley Bar and Grill, situated at the base of the mountain and right off I-70 on Loveland Pass, offers a delightful culinary experience. Well-loved for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, the 6th Alley serves an array of mouth-watering dishes, from hearty comfort food to healthier options. Indulge in our famous Bacon Bloody Mary or choose from our extensive selection of draft beers, wine, and cocktails. Open for breakfast, lunch, and après, the 6th Alley Bar and Grill is the perfect spot to unwind after exploring the mountain.
The 6th Alley Bar and Grill is open all summer long, with daily operation hours from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. until September 10. The festivities ramp up every Friday to Sunday from September 17 to 27 during the same hours.
Take advantage of our Happy Hour, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with half-off appetizers and draft beers priced at $5 and $7. Thursday nights are a delight, with Burger Night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., complemented by live music. Sundays from July 6 to September 7 are filled with live music performances from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Lastly, stop by on the weekend to enjoy brunch with Bottomless Mimosas and buy-one-get-one-free Bloody's all day!
There's something extraordinary about indulging in a delicious meal while enjoying a breathtaking view. Our newest restaurant, the Steilhang Hut, offers a unique dining experience to our visitors, with epic views to boot. Our European-style bistro is a delight for all Summit County, CO, visitors. The menu features an exquisite selection of German sausages, pretzels, and beer.
The Steilhang Hut is open Saturday and Sunday in the summer from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Whether you're wrapping up a day of hiking, biking, or navigating North America's highest Via Ferrata, we've got delectable treats to suit all tastes. Additionally, our panoramic views are a sight to behold. Please note this restaurant is only accessible by foot or bike. You can take the Black Mountain Express lift to mid-mountain from 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. but need to hike the rest of the way.
8 Other Restaurants We Love in Summit County, Colorado
Summit County has many other fantastic restaurant options for you to check out this summer. Here's a list of a few of our favorites:
1. Relish: Located in Breckenridge, Relish offers Colorado-inspired cuisine focusing on fresh, local ingredients. Try their famous Colorado Trout for an authentic taste of the region.
2. Vinny's: A Frisco favorite, Vinny's serves farm-to-table fare with an eclectic menu that changes with the seasons. Please take advantage of their homemade pasta dishes.
3. The Hearthstone Restaurant: A historic Victorian house turned restaurant in Breckenridge, The Hearthstone is known for its outstanding seafood and wild game specialties.
4. Arapahoe Café & Pub: This is a popular spot for tasty American comfort food in Dillon. Their BBQ ribs are a crowd-pleaser.
5. Rootstalk: Rootstalk in Breckenridge is celebrated for its modern and creative approach to classic cuisine. With a menu that changes with the seasons, this eatery offers fresh, locally sourced ingredients crafted into familiar and innovative dishes.
6. Dillon Dam Brewery: As one of the largest brewpubs in the county, they offer an extensive menu of American cuisine alongside award-winning brews.
7. Bluebird Market: Situated in the heart of Silverthorne, Bluebird Market features various food vendors, each showcasing a unique culinary style ranging from artisan pizzas to sophisticated French cuisine to gourmet burgers.
8. Keystone Ranch Restaurant: This rustic yet sophisticated restaurant provides a unique Colorado dining experience featuring a farm-to-table menu.
A-Basin Summer Offerings
We have something to offer everyone, whether you want an adrenaline rush or a relaxing day in the sun. From scenic nature hikes to mountain biking trails to disc golf courses, visitors can enjoy the beautiful scenery and breathe fresh mountain air.
Looking for a family-friendly activity? The Aerial Adventure Park and zipline will surely be a hit with kids of all ages.
Why wait? Start planning your next summer adventure at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area today and create memories that will last a lifetime.