The Beach at A-Basin
Oct 25, 2021
Oct 26, 2021
Oct 27, 2021
Now on sale!
The Beach is Arapahoe Basin's front-row parking, aka prime ski-in, ski-out real estate adjacent the bottom of our frontside lifts. Home to parties, reunions, or just gatherings of old friends and new, The Beach is where you want to be whether you are racking up Pali laps all day or you don't ski at all and just want to hang out where the fun is.
P.S. ALL commercial activity is prohibited by the U.S. Forest Service and Arapahoe Basin. You may not charge for anything at your spot or sell anything on The Beach. You can't give samples away, either. Any promotional activity (including free giveaways) must have prior approval from us. Inquiries regarding promotional activity must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance of your event.
Rules of The Beach
- No camping or overnight parking. Gates open at 7:00 a.m. and closed at 6:00 p.m.
- No glass, charcoal grills (gas grills OK), open fires, live bands, DJs, hot tubs, or pet dragons. Dogs OK if leashed.
- No marijuana. It’s illegal on federal land. Which we are on.
- Beach spots are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of your reservation.
- NO DRONES.
- Be excellent to each other. All are welcome.
- We love designated drivers. You should, too. Please be safe out there!
How to Check-in
- Let one of the staff people working the parking lot know the name on The Beach spot reservation and they will guide you to your spot. Or go into the Guest Services office.
- You get two passenger car spots. Beyond that, your guests need to park in the lots.
- No charter buses or vehicles over 20 feet without prior permission from us.