The Beach at A-Basin
Feb 6, 2023
Feb 7, 2023
Feb 8, 2023
Beach reservations for the 2022-23 winter season are NOW OPEN!
The Beach is Arapahoe Basin's front-row parking, aka prime ski-in, ski-out real estate adjacent the bottom of our frontside lifts. Home to parties, reunions, or just gatherings of old friends and new, The Beach is where you want to be whether you are racking up Pali laps all day or you don't ski at all and just want to hang out where the fun is.
VERY IMPORTANT FINE PRINT BECAUSE RULES:
ALL commercial activity is prohibited by the U.S. Forest Service and Arapahoe Basin. The parking lots are not privately owned by A-Basin; they are still federal land.
You may not charge for anything at your spot or sell anything on The Beach. You can't give samples away or run raffles, either.
Any promotional activity (including free giveaways) must have prior approval from us. Inquiries regarding promotional activity must be submitted at least 72 hours in advance of your event. Please read the rest of this page, then call us.
How to Be Excellent on The Beach (i.e. some rules, regs)
- No camping or overnight parking. Gates open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 6:00 p.m.
- No glass, charcoal grills (gas grills OK), open fires, live bands, DJs, hot tubs, or pet dragons. Dogs OK if leashed.
- No marijuana. It’s illegal on federal land. Which we are on.
- Beach spots are non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of your reservation.
- NO DRONES.
- Be kind and clean up your trash. All are welcome.
- We love designated drivers. You should, too. Please be safe out there!
How to Check-in
- Let one of the staff people working the parking lot know the name on The Beach spot reservation and they will guide you to your spot. Or go into the Guest Services office.
- You get two passenger car spots. Beyond that, your guests need to park in the lots.
- No charter buses or vehicles over 20 feet without prior permission from us.