Red, White and Basin. Ski the 4th!
Thu, Jul 4
Come ski the 4th of July for the first time since 2011!
Head to the top of the mountain for the best skiing. Several intermediate runs plus Lake Reveal (pond skim) will be open. Enjoy live music in the base area from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. by The Frisco Funk Collective. We recommend not skiing High Noon from mid-mountain to the bottom until you're done for the day. You may download Black Mountain Express if you need to.
THERE IS NO BEGINNER TERRAIN. Click here for terrain status.
- Lift hours: 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Lifts open: Black Mountain Express and Lenawee
- Adult lift ticket price: $69 for a full-day lift ticket on-site (no half-day tickets available). Show a season ski pass that was valid anywhere in the world this season to get a $59 lift ticket. Click here to purchase tickets in advance and save yourself the time waiting in line.
- Rentals: Will be available but limited; get here early!
- The Beach: Spots will be first-come, first-served. Please no charcoal grills. Click here for complete Beach details.
- Food: The 6th Alley Bar and Grill will be open 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (last call 3:30 p.m.). We'll also be grilling brats and serving those up with corn and potato salad in the base area.
- Parking: Yes, but... please carpool! The Summit Stage bus will not be running and it will be crowded